Christian Creative Writers

A FREE CHRISTIAN WRITERS' FORUM

HomeHome  PortalPortal  PublicationsPublications  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  SpotlightSpotlight  JesusJesus  
NO REGISTRATION**FEEL FREE TO COMMENT AS A GUEST**NO REGISTRATION**POST YOUR POETRY OR STORIES AS A GUEST**NO REGISTRATION**WRITERS RESOURCES**NO REGISTRATION**CHRISTIAN DISCUSSION**NO REGISTRATION**GREAT WRITING TIPS**

Hello everyone!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
KimC
NEW KID ON THE BLOCK (0-5 Posts)
NEW KID ON THE BLOCK (0-5 Posts)
KimC

Hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Hello everyone!   Hello everyone! EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 5:54 am

I signed up a few weeks ago, but I haven't posted yet.
My name is Kim. I live in upstate NY. I'm 41 years old. I'm married with 3 living children. We lost a newborn girl in 1999. I had the opportunity to write about our experience in a national publication (Regular Baptist Press). Of all of my writing opportunities that was the most special.
I've always loved to write. As a teenager, I was always working on short stories or journal entries. As an adult, I've not written as much. Now that I've had the time and desire, I'm having a big case of writers block. My idea is to maybe go the devotional route. I've had nice comments about my blog that I've written. Check out www.kim-underhiswings.blogspot.com and feel free to share any suggestions.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kim-underhiswings.blogspot.com
akingthomas100
PENCIL PUSHER (26-50 posts)
PENCIL PUSHER (26-50 posts)
akingthomas100

Hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   Hello everyone! EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 8:25 am

writers block was my biggest set back for my writting, and once it passed I couldn't stop writing. The words just started pouring in and I was having a hard time keeping up with them all. The feeling is so greeat when you get pass that block stage it happens to all of us I do believe, and it makes our writing that much more insirational! Be prepared it's coming soon.
Back to top Go down
Lora
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
Lora

Hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   Hello everyone! EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 10:38 am

Hello KimC,
Welcome to Christian Creative Writers. I'm so glad you joined us. I look forward to reading some of your work. Sometimes writers block can be cured by doing some free writing. Put the pen on the page, or fingers on the keyboard, and just start writing whatever comes to mind. Who knows? You might find there is a story hidden in there somewhere.
Back to top Go down
http://loraconnor.com
worshipfreely
WRITERS’ MENTOR (500 + posts)
WRITERS’ MENTOR (500 + posts)
worshipfreely

CCW GOLD MEMBER CCW GOLD MEMBER
POETRY CONTEST WINNER POETRY CONTEST WINNER

Hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   Hello everyone! EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 11:42 am

Welcome sister. So glad you joined us. I find it very helpful to pray before writing and the Spirit justs flows out of me. I look forward to reading yer writing. All glory to the Father.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   Hello everyone! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello everyone!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Share this topic...
Link this topic
URL:
BBCode:
HTML: