Christian Creative Writers

A FREE CHRISTIAN WRITERS' FORUM

HomeHome  PortalPortal  PublicationsPublications  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  SpotlightSpotlight  JesusJesus  
NO REGISTRATION**FEEL FREE TO COMMENT AS A GUEST**NO REGISTRATION**POST YOUR POETRY OR STORIES AS A GUEST**NO REGISTRATION**WRITERS RESOURCES**NO REGISTRATION**CHRISTIAN DISCUSSION**NO REGISTRATION**GREAT WRITING TIPS**

A Mother's Love

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
akingthomas100
PENCIL PUSHER (26-50 posts)
akingthomas100

A Mother's Love Empty
PostSubject: A Mother's Love   A Mother's Love EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 12:05 pm

My mind has become victum to this society that has gone mad.
Now is that a good thing, or should I think of it to be sad?
So far, not every thought has been one that makes me sad!
I think it's great how children respect their fathers and want to call them dad,
but what about the mother who gives birth, endure the pain, and overcome the stress she's had!

A woman gives birth to a child, so we know she is the mother.
Now where is the father?
A child is her and so is the mother.
Now where is the father?
No child wants to be lfet behind, nor does her mother.
Now where is the father?
A child endures a lot of broken promises, but only one from his mother.

"I promise to always be nothing less than your mother"

Now where is the father?
My boy has become a man now and makes me a proud mother.
Knows exactly where his father has been!

When a man looks deep within his mother,
Sometimes he sees the work and figure of another!
A lot of days he has eve asked me "father, where is my mother?" :affraid:
Back to top Go down
Lora
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
Lora

A Mother's Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Love   A Mother's Love EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 1:21 pm

That reminds me of a song:

Back to top Go down
http://loraconnor.com
akingthomas100
akingthomas100

A Mother's Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Love   A Mother's Love EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 4:44 pm

This was a very lovely video...brings back memories... :silent:
Back to top Go down
rhymarhyma
WRITERS’ MENTOR (500 + posts)
rhymarhyma

A Mother's Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Love   A Mother's Love EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 11:32 am

One of my favorite songs. Word. I'll tell you what, Miss akingthomas100, and this is just my own theory here, but I think there are two reasons why there are so many single moms out there; One is because God made women stronger, calmer, more level-headed, more patient and, in my opinion, far more precious. The second reason, and this is all just opinion of course, is that men just suck. Not all men, but most of the men I come across in life. They're either complaining about the fact they only see their kids every other weekend, when they didn't bother fighting for them in court, or they're complaining about how much child-support they have to send. As if their kids aren't supposed to eat on a regular basis, or have lights, or a roof over their heads. I didn't know my own dad, but I'll tell you what, he absolutely taught me to never, ever, leave mine feeling the way I felt growing up. My mom did the best she could, but she couldn't raise me to be a man, simply for the fact she wasn't a man. She didn't know what it was like to be a ten year old boy, or an eighteen year old boy, much the same way I could not raise a girl to become a woman. The one thing my mama did give me and my brothers was Christ, and for that, I am eternally grateful. I got nothin' but love for ya, Miss akingthomas100. Word.
Back to top Go down
worshipfreely
worshipfreely

CCW GOLD MEMBER CCW GOLD MEMBER
POETRY CONTEST WINNER POETRY CONTEST WINNER

A Mother's Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Love   A Mother's Love EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 1:32 pm

As a man who let his children down and was separated from them for seven grueling guilt ridden years, your words speak straight to my heart. I had to endure many situations of ingratitude and taking things for granted that so many men do with there children, as I longed for mine. God has graced me with reunification and I won't waste one precious moment. I will be the man GOD intended and help mt sons be the same.
Back to top Go down
rhymarhyma
rhymarhyma

A Mother's Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Love   A Mother's Love EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 9:52 am

worshipfreely, I have absolute love and respect for you. No doubt. Seven years is yesterday, and no matter how long it was, you are with your kids today. Today is what counts. I was a terrible dad to my three older kids. I was around, but not always there. I've also been graced by another chance, and I won't make the same mistakes I made the first time around. I'm 43 years old, and to this day I wish my dad would just pop up one day, today, and tell me he's sorry and he tried to find me, or he was locked up, or, and this is sad to say, that he's been in a coma. Something to justify why he's been gone. I know it won't happen, and even if it did, I don't know if I would be happy or angry, or what. I do know that God is the King of Second Chances, and I give you much love for takin' advantage of yours. Word.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Mother's Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Love   A Mother's Love Empty

Back to top Go down

A Mother's Love
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Share this topic...
Link this topic
URL:
BBCode:
HTML: