Christian Creative Writers

A FREE CHRISTIAN WRITERS' FORUM

HomeHome  PortalPortal  PublicationsPublications  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  SpotlightSpotlight  JesusJesus  
NO REGISTRATION**FEEL FREE TO COMMENT AS A GUEST**NO REGISTRATION**POST YOUR POETRY OR STORIES AS A GUEST**NO REGISTRATION**WRITERS RESOURCES**NO REGISTRATION**CHRISTIAN DISCUSSION**NO REGISTRATION**GREAT WRITING TIPS**

To know A Mothers love

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
akingthomas100
PENCIL PUSHER (26-50 posts)
akingthomas100

To know A Mothers love Empty
PostSubject: To know A Mothers love   To know A Mothers love EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 12:18 pm

A father is a terrible thing to waste.
So is a child that's moving to his mothers' paste!
The bond within birth can not be replaced,
So what is in it for the father when a mother gives birth?
He feels no pain when she proves her worth!
So why are his feelings so easily hurt!
Only within the presence of the child, will his emotions show.
As cowards, they don't give their emotions time to grow!
Instead, on impact and almost immediately, men just up and go!
Even then we're not surprised, because this is a reaction we already know!
By the time he leaves, there is really no sort of bond,
Yet, we as women want to honor them when we name our son!
Back to top Go down
Lora
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
Lora

PostSubject: Re: To know A Mothers love   To know A Mothers love EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 1:15 pm

There's a lot of pain in that. It's great work. It is such a terrible problem these days. Children are losing their fathers at an alarming rate, and it's not even because they died, or had a mental break down, or for some other good reason. The family really is under attack. Prayers are needed.
Back to top Go down
http://loraconnor.com
akingthomas100
akingthomas100

PostSubject: Re: To know A Mothers love   To know A Mothers love EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 4:27 pm

Yes it is really a shame how men react to their children, well most MEN because there really are some great fathers out there as well who are doing their part all by themselves and the mothers are no where in the childrens life. I wrote a poem on that situation as well. I am very fair when it comes to given men their respect as honest and dedicated fathers to their children. I just think there are more single mothers than there are single fathers. At the same time I could be wrong too because I have not done any research on this matter. I think I just found my topic for my next essay assignment at school. Yay! :cheers:
Back to top Go down
Lora
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
Lora

PostSubject: Re: To know A Mothers love   To know A Mothers love EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 5:18 pm

Oh, I see. It's an interesting topic. I've heard several arguments on this subject and I've taken the middle road. There are many factors at work here. First, society, especially the media, is in direct conflict with the family. Sexual promiscuity is both tolerated and sensationalized. When you have a lot of women running around having sex outside of marriage they're bound to get pregnant at some point. For the most part, it is the woman who give the green light to sexual intercourse with a man. It can go the other way, but rarely. If a man isn't bound by marriage they are less likely to stick around when junior shows up. After all, why should they? There are plenty more fish in the sea who don't have children to bother with. God knew what He was doing when he spoke of sexual intercourse and marriage in the Bible. If you have a society who spits in the face of God when it comes to things like this, this is what you get. So, I guess you could say the fault lies in both camps, men and women, and the children are left to suffer the consequences.
Back to top Go down
http://loraconnor.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To know A Mothers love   To know A Mothers love Empty

Back to top Go down

To know A Mothers love
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Share this topic...
Link this topic
URL:
BBCode: