Christian Creative Writers

A FREE CHRISTIAN WRITERS' FORUM

HomeHome  PortalPortal  PublicationsPublications  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  SpotlightSpotlight  JesusJesus  
NO REGISTRATION**FEEL FREE TO COMMENT AS A GUEST**NO REGISTRATION**POST YOUR POETRY OR STORIES AS A GUEST**NO REGISTRATION**WRITERS RESOURCES**NO REGISTRATION**CHRISTIAN DISCUSSION**NO REGISTRATION**GREAT WRITING TIPS**

Introducing...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
uniquedesign71
APPRENTICE (6-25 posts)
APPRENTICE (6-25 posts)
uniquedesign71

CCW GOLD MEMBER CCW GOLD MEMBER

Introducing... Empty
PostSubject: Introducing...   Introducing... EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 8:41 am

Hello,
My name is Josh DeMott i am a 3-d designer and artist. I was combing through facebook and noticed this website in the community advertising for artists to stop by and show off their work. Let me start by telling you a little bit about myself personally... I am a 19 year old full-time student attending Motorcycle Mechanics Institute in Phoenix Arizona. I was born and raised in a small town in Illinois. I am a Christian and have been to several Lutheran churches as well. Now let me explain a little bit about my art work and my story as a designer. I began designing illustrations in paint when i was 10 years old and went on to frame by frame paint animations. Eventually i found Blender 3D and began learning about 3-Dimensional Artwork and how useful it is. 3D Art is all around us, We use it in Schools, Art, Business, and even in Church. After several months of using Blender 3d i began animating 3-d Scenes and characters. When animating became simple i jumped into Game logic and learned a little bit about designing video games and apps. Now I Run a Fully Functional Design Studio and use my hobby to survive. I provide my skills and services to anyone who needs them and i even teach people the skills to become an artist such as I am. I am at this site in hopes of allowing some more eyes to fall upon my art work. Thanks For having me and Thank you for reading! I hope you all have some comments for me =P -Josh DeMott UniqueDesigns
Back to top Go down
http://uni-design.webs.com/
Lora
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
Lora

Introducing... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing...   Introducing... EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 1:29 pm

Hello Josh,
Welcome to Christian Creative Writers. We are so glad to have a visual artist join us. It is refreshing to see someone so passionate about their work. We have a few things in common! I was born in Phoenix, Arizona, and I love motorcycles. I used to be a researcher in the motorcycle industry. I am looking forward to seeing more of your work. God Bless you.
Back to top Go down
http://loraconnor.com
uniquedesign71
APPRENTICE (6-25 posts)
APPRENTICE (6-25 posts)
uniquedesign71

CCW GOLD MEMBER CCW GOLD MEMBER

Introducing... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing...   Introducing... EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 6:13 pm

That's Very cool =P I posted more of my art and you will be able to find it in the Gallery from now on =P Thanks for the welcome! And if anybody needs my services just message me and ill be sure to help =P
Back to top Go down
http://uni-design.webs.com/
Sponsored content

Introducing... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing...   Introducing... Empty

Back to top Go down

Introducing...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Share this topic...
Link this topic
URL:
BBCode: