Christian Creative Writers

A FREE CHRISTIAN WRITERS' FORUM

HomeHome  PortalPortal  PublicationsPublications  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  SpotlightSpotlight  JesusJesus  
NO REGISTRATION**FEEL FREE TO COMMENT AS A GUEST**NO REGISTRATION**POST YOUR POETRY OR STORIES AS A GUEST**NO REGISTRATION**WRITERS RESOURCES**NO REGISTRATION**CHRISTIAN DISCUSSION**NO REGISTRATION**GREAT WRITING TIPS**

Uh . . . is this where I do my intro?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
apilgrim2
NEW KID ON THE BLOCK (0-5 Posts)
NEW KID ON THE BLOCK (0-5 Posts)
apilgrim2

Uh . . . is this where I do my intro? Empty
PostSubject: Uh . . . is this where I do my intro?   Uh . . . is this where I do my intro? EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 12:41 pm

Greetings brothers and sisters . . . I'm glad to be here with you. I hope to find less judgment and argument than I have found in other Christian forums.

I came to faith in Christ at about forty years old. I lived the first half of my life in rebellion, and in pain due to having been raised by a single mother in a broken family.

I tried hard to kill my pain using an assortment of methods and with an assortment of substances during those years from age 13 to 40. Only by His grace am I still alive today, to enjoy the life I now live, and to join you all here.

Christ Jesus is the Way, the Truth, and the Life. He is the cure to the disease of corruption in all its forms and manifestations.

I am a 56 y/o unmarried Caucasian male, 5' 8" tall, about 170 lbs., with silver hair and blue eyes . . . I work for the County in which I live, in middle-management in an accounting setting.

I love to write, and I do quite a bit of it. I also love to paint using acrylic paint. I'm trying to get a feel for painting, but so far it's rather frustrating. If it was easy I guess it wouldn't be very rewarding.

I'm looking forward to sharing some of my written work with y'all. Where can I do that?

In His LOVE,

apilgrim2
Back to top Go down
Lora
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
Lora

Uh . . . is this where I do my intro? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uh . . . is this where I do my intro?   Uh . . . is this where I do my intro? EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 3:04 pm

Hello apilgrim2,
Welcome to Christian Creative Writers. I'm so glad you made it to our forum. I look forward to reading your work. Depending upon the type of work you have (e.g. Novel, Short Story, Non- Fiction Novel, Poetry, etc.), you would chose the category that most closely matches your material, click new and copy and past your work. Walla, done.

It sounds from your life experiences you have a lot of material to write from. I look forward to reading some of your work. I had the same experience with other forums as you have, so I created this one. I was tired of the inappropriate remarks as well. My hope for this forum is that it will be a place where Christians can help each other grow in their skills and not tear them down. So far my plan is working, and I intend to keep that way. I hope you enjoy your experience here. May God Bless you Greatly.
Back to top Go down
http://loraconnor.com

Uh . . . is this where I do my intro?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Share this topic...
Link this topic
URL:
BBCode:
HTML:
Page 1 of 1