Christian Creative Writers

A FREE CHRISTIAN WRITERS' FORUM

HomeHome  PortalPortal  PublicationsPublications  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  SpotlightSpotlight  JesusJesus  
NO REGISTRATION**FEEL FREE TO COMMENT AS A GUEST**NO REGISTRATION**POST YOUR POETRY OR STORIES AS A GUEST**NO REGISTRATION**WRITERS RESOURCES**NO REGISTRATION**CHRISTIAN DISCUSSION**NO REGISTRATION**GREAT WRITING TIPS**

HELLO :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TIRZ07
NEW KID ON THE BLOCK (0-5 Posts)
NEW KID ON THE BLOCK (0-5 Posts)
TIRZ07

HELLO :) Empty
PostSubject: HELLO :)   HELLO :) EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 2:05 pm

Hi Everybody! :)

My name is Tirzah, like a teardrop then -za at the end. I am very happy to have found this website! I haven't written much, other than research and prechosen topic papers for school, but I have tons of ideas that I have scribbled down in hopes to one day put my random ideas into a solid form and create something meaningful and helpful to others when they read it. I can't wait to read what others have write about as well. I am happy we can all get together on this website to help eachother prosper, whether it's by constructive criticism or by reading a story that brings some perspective into ones life. God bless everyone :)

Peace & Love
Tirz
Back to top Go down
Lora
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
Lora

PostSubject: Re: HELLO :)   HELLO :) EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 3:55 pm

Hello Tirzah,
Welcome to Christian Creative Writers. I am so glad you have joined us. It sounds like we have a lot in common. Most of my past work was research and academic papers too, but I was always working on something creatively on the side. I look forward to reading some of your work.God Bless
Back to top Go down
http://loraconnor.com
aprilrain
APPRENTICE (6-25 posts)
APPRENTICE (6-25 posts)
aprilrain

CCW GOLD MEMBER CCW GOLD MEMBER
CCW SUPPORTER CCW SUPPORTER

PostSubject: Re: HELLO :)   HELLO :) EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 5:02 pm

Greetings and Many Precious Blessings to you! I pray that you find your place quickly among this wonderful site. If you ever have any questions there are plenty people who are very helpful here. I look forward to seeing your creative side spark and wish you a happy day!

Back to top Go down
http://tyannpublishing.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HELLO :)   HELLO :) Empty

Back to top Go down

HELLO :)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Share this topic...
Link this topic
URL:
BBCode: