Christian Creative Writers

A FREE CHRISTIAN WRITERS' FORUM

HomeHome  PortalPortal  PublicationsPublications  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  SpotlightSpotlight  JesusJesus  
NO REGISTRATION**FEEL FREE TO COMMENT AS A GUEST**NO REGISTRATION**POST YOUR POETRY OR STORIES AS A GUEST**NO REGISTRATION**WRITERS RESOURCES**NO REGISTRATION**CHRISTIAN DISCUSSION**NO REGISTRATION**GREAT WRITING TIPS**

Pleased to meet y'all!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cynthia Gant
APPRENTICE (6-25 posts)
APPRENTICE (6-25 posts)
Cynthia Gant

Pleased to meet y'all! Empty
PostSubject: Pleased to meet y'all!   Pleased to meet y'all! EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 9:00 pm

I'm new to this forum, among other things, and hope that through this medium I can better expand my knowledge of God, Love, Hope, and Peace (among other things). I love writing and reading, when I find the time and inspiration. Although unpublished and kind of timid about the things I write, I like to think that I write not because of God but rather for God, so I'd absolutely adore getting some practice and feedback!

This seems like a really nice forum and I'm terribly excited to be here with all of you.

Thanks, and God bless.
Back to top Go down
Lora
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
Lora

Pleased to meet y'all! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pleased to meet y'all!   Pleased to meet y'all! EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 9:12 pm

Hello Cynthia,
Welcome to Christian Creative Writers. I am so glad you found us. This forum was created for people just like you. We wanted this site to be a place where new writers could learn and feel safe posting their work without feeling self-conscious. I look forward to reading you work! God Bless
Back to top Go down
http://loraconnor.com

Pleased to meet y'all!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Share this topic...
Link this topic
URL:
BBCode:
HTML:
Page 1 of 1