Christian Creative Writers

A FREE CHRISTIAN WRITERS' FORUM

HomeHome  PortalPortal  PublicationsPublications  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  SpotlightSpotlight  JesusJesus  
NO REGISTRATION**FEEL FREE TO COMMENT AS A GUEST**NO REGISTRATION**POST YOUR POETRY OR STORIES AS A GUEST**NO REGISTRATION**WRITERS RESOURCES**NO REGISTRATION**CHRISTIAN DISCUSSION**NO REGISTRATION**GREAT WRITING TIPS**

Hello to everyone!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mrstroup
NEW KID ON THE BLOCK (0-5 Posts)
NEW KID ON THE BLOCK (0-5 Posts)
mrstroup

Hello to everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Hello to everyone!   Hello to everyone! EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 4:56 am

Hi, My name is Marian Stroup and I live in the Philadelphia area of PA. My husband and I are Christian ministers serving those who are lost and seeking the Lord. My husband, Rande, ministers to the rehab houses in Philadelphia. He brings the Gospel of the 12 Steps to those seeking to become sober. Rande will tell you it is only through the Grace of Jesus Christ that he has been sober now for 21 years.

I work with women who are seeking to change their lives and circumstances and need the Lord's help in doing so. I was a woman who made bad choices because I turned away from God. But the Lord never gave up on me. I thank Jesus Christ everyday for my life now.

I like to write about how the Lord can help as long as we surrender.
Back to top Go down
Lora
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
Lora

Hello to everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello to everyone!   Hello to everyone! EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 12:14 pm

Hello Marian,
Welcome to Christian Creative Writers.
You and your husband's work is so badly needed. Thank you for your contributions to such a hurting society. Jesus is so good to us, and I am so glad you are spreading His Good News. I look forward to reading your work. God Bless you.
Back to top Go down
http://loraconnor.com

Hello to everyone!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Share this topic...
Link this topic
URL:
BBCode:
HTML:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Creative Writers :: NEW USERS :: Take a Moment to Introduce Yourself-