Christian Creative Writers

A FREE CHRISTIAN WRITERS' FORUM

HomeHome  PortalPortal  PublicationsPublications  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  SpotlightSpotlight  JesusJesus  
NO REGISTRATION**FEEL FREE TO COMMENT AS A GUEST**NO REGISTRATION**POST YOUR POETRY OR STORIES AS A GUEST**NO REGISTRATION**WRITERS RESOURCES**NO REGISTRATION**CHRISTIAN DISCUSSION**NO REGISTRATION**GREAT WRITING TIPS**

Walking Closer With God - Brenda D. Haley

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
redhaley
WRITER (51-100 posts)
WRITER (51-100 posts)
redhaley

CCW SUPPORTER CCW SUPPORTER

Walking Closer With God - Brenda D. Haley Empty
PostSubject: Walking Closer With God - Brenda D. Haley   Walking Closer With God - Brenda D. Haley EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 5:38 am

I want, Walking Closer With God, to bless all that read the words because I believe God inspired them. It is filled with questions to examine your heart about living a life full of God's Truth. The Meditations are simple but God's view is very powerful in living a rewarding life. It is a hand-sewn/hand-bound book. I have been overwhelmed with the positive feedback for my first project.

Walking Closer With God includes inspirational pictures by my son; James B. Haley. His pictures have captured Jesus’ love and God's beautiful creation. Prints and note cards are available.

I know that the words in each book were inspired by God. After an accident in the family that kept me from self-publishing, I continued to believe that God wanted this material published. I watched videos on how to hand-sew and hand bind a book. The outcome has been very positive feedback.

The following is what an anonymous reader wrote:
I just finished "Walking Closer With God" and I have to say that I
loved it. Your inspiring words were both thought provoking and
uplifting.I highly recommend "Walking Closer With God". The pictures
inside are beautiful. I believe I read that the book is hand bound and
sewn by the writer. Amazing in today's fast paced world that true
craftsmanship still exists. Thank you for writing and I hope you
continue!

A second book is almost ready to start publication. “Are You A Tree Yielding Fruit” is a book about the power of words.
Back to top Go down

Walking Closer With God - Brenda D. Haley
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Share this topic...
Link this topic
URL:
BBCode:
HTML:
Page 1 of 1