Christian Creative Writers

A FREE CHRISTIAN WRITERS' FORUM

HomeHome  PortalPortal  PublicationsPublications  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  SpotlightSpotlight  JesusJesus  
NO REGISTRATION**FEEL FREE TO COMMENT AS A GUEST**NO REGISTRATION**POST YOUR POETRY OR STORIES AS A GUEST**NO REGISTRATION**WRITERS RESOURCES**NO REGISTRATION**CHRISTIAN DISCUSSION**NO REGISTRATION**GREAT WRITING TIPS**

The Proof.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ola Olutayo
SCRIBE (101-150posts)
SCRIBE (101-150posts)
Ola Olutayo

The Proof. Empty
PostSubject: The Proof.   The Proof. EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 2:20 am

The Ola Olutayo Mail.
Today 29-4-12.

The Proof.

Suppose a Sheperd has a hundred sheep, & one of them 'strayed' & got lost in the wilderness...

Now, I'll explain 'straying' to you:

I was in the kitchen checking pots! Suddenly 'a' spoon fell off into a lower bowl from its fixed position i.e amidst several other spoons. I reacted jokingly, 'hope you aint demon possessed!'
Then...
Jesus said, "I want to explain what we've been discussing. Just like a straying sheep, this spoon fell into another perspective of life - where it's no more seen, making it unavailable for use.'

{Jesus had earlier told me to preach the gospel of the kingdom to You. So I asked, "what proof do I have that says you died to bring back 'that' fallen spoon to its place? I mean, some may think, 'do you really have to die?"
What do You think, he asked.
You died and rose, I replied.
Good. Now replace that spoon with a man, wouldn't he get 'really' hurt from that 'big fall'?
He will, surely.
So You are the proof, for you believe in me.
These signs shall follow you, In my name...

I come to you in the name of Jesus!
From my story, needless I to say that "many are your desires, but you have not enough strength to see them through!"

Yes, life is beautiful. But everything seems to be falling apart. Wherever this life lead, must you follow?
Yet, life moves. It is 'all about going and coming'. The proof that you are alive is that you are going towards something, and something is heading towards you!

But will you leave that to chance, and say, 'Whatever comes, and Wherever I go?'

I am longing to speak to you, spiritual matters.
Verily I say to you, no one, no! not one, can say, 'JESUS is Lord' except by the Spirit of God!
And the Spirit of the Lord is on me, for he anointed me to preach the Good News to the One who has no relationship with Jesus!
He has sent me to proclaim freedom for the prisoners and recovery of sight for the blind, to release the oppressed, and to proclaim the season of the Lord's favour!

Many of you, from that big fall, lost your very essense of living. Some spiritually and physically blind, crippled, oppressed by the Devil! It's all struggle here and there! No rest!
But Jesus says, "come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest!"

Therefore, if you are still 'listening' to these words of mine (for they are living and active - God's word), and you haven't denied the Belief it places in your heart,

if you are crippled,

I say to you in the name of Jesus, Rise up and Walk!

if you are blind,

I say to you in the name of Jesus, Receive your sight!

If you are oppressed by the devil in any way - disease, sickness, whatsoever,

I say to you in Jesus' name, Be made whole!

Now go ahead and do the impossible!
Cry aloud! Praise the Lord! For Jesus made all things possible i.e 'by his stripes you are healed!'

I believe you are healed! You are forgiven and healed in Jesus' name!

Send the report! Send the Good news of your healing! I'd love to Praise the Lord with you!

Jesus Is Lord!

{If you'll like to know more about Jesus, get a Bible. Start by reading the four Gospels i.e. Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John. Then go ahead to read the rest of the New Testament. God bless you!}
Back to top Go down
http://olaolutayo.blogspot.com
Ola Olutayo
SCRIBE (101-150posts)
SCRIBE (101-150posts)
Ola Olutayo

The Proof. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Proof.   The Proof. EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 2:37 am

This message is to everyone who reads 'The Proof'.
At your liberty kindly report this link [i.e The Proof] to your friends and on your blogs, social network accounts, and websites.
I believe that not one, nor two, but as many that reads that message will be healed. I can certainly hear shouts of joy right from the depth of my heart!
The word of God is living and active, don't underestimate it!
My hope is built on nothing less than Jesus' blood and righteousness, what about you?

Last edited by Ola Olutayo on Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://olaolutayo.blogspot.com
Lora
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
Lora

The Proof. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Proof.   The Proof. EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 2:28 pm

Amen! What a powerful message. Great work!
Back to top Go down
http://loraconnor.com
JoeT
SCRIBE (101-150posts)
SCRIBE (101-150posts)
JoeT

CCW SUPPORTER CCW SUPPORTER

The Proof. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Proof.   The Proof. EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:58 pm

Your heart for the lost shows through your writings Ola
It is all in the name of Jesus

I say to you in the name of Jesus, Rise up and Walk!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Proof. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Proof.   The Proof. Empty

Back to top Go down

The Proof.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Share this topic...
Link this topic
URL:
BBCode:
HTML:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Creative Writers :: CHRISTIAN WRITERS' FORUM :: Bible Studies & Sermons-