Christian Creative Writers

A FREE CHRISTIAN WRITERS' FORUM

HomeHome  PortalPortal  PublicationsPublications  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  SpotlightSpotlight  JesusJesus  
NO REGISTRATION**FEEL FREE TO COMMENT AS A GUEST**NO REGISTRATION**POST YOUR POETRY OR STORIES AS A GUEST**NO REGISTRATION**WRITERS RESOURCES**NO REGISTRATION**CHRISTIAN DISCUSSION**NO REGISTRATION**GREAT WRITING TIPS**

So happy to find you!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Moni
CCW EXPERT (351-400 posts)
Moni

CCW GOLD MEMBER CCW GOLD MEMBER

So happy to find you! Empty
PostSubject: So happy to find you!   So happy to find you! EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 2:01 pm

After taking some time to look around the site, I feel welcomed already, and can't wait to get to know many of you better! I just stumbled upon this site yesterday and registered to spend some time with others who love Jesus and love to write. I am a wife and mother and Omi, that is a German Grandmother. We have homeschooled our two wonderful sons, and are now enjoying the fruit of 4 lovely Grandchildren. My husband and I have been married for 30 years this past August, and I love him more now than ever! Life has been hard at times, but God is always good!
God has seen us through the toughest of times and He will never leave us or forsake us. Through raising children, Homeschool, caring for elderly parents with Alzheimer's until their home going, car accidents, surgeries, and many other heartbreaking situations, we have never had to walk this road alone.
Jesus, the Lover of my soul has encouraged me to do all I do for His glory! So whether it's been wiping noses, rocking babies, writing, singing, painting, sewing, gardening or homemaking, it is all for my Beloved!
I am looking forward to learning from you all in regards to writing. I have had experience in writing and creating songs, and Bible studies, German studies, homeschool curriculum and some poetry (that my husband usually puts to music). It has been on my heart to write stories for some time now. After caring for my mother in law with Alzheimer's for a few years, and then my bad health for a few years now since her death, my brain seems to be waking up again :) During the time I was caring for my mother in law I began blogging, as I "had" to share Jesus with someone else than her while we were in the home alone. It has now been six weeks since my last surgery, a total thyroidectomy, and I hear the call to get to work for Jesus again!
Blessings to you all.
Moni
Guard your hear with all diligence, for out of it are the issues of life!
Proverbs 4:23
Back to top Go down
http://practicallyspeaking2u.blogspot.com
worshipfreely
WRITERS’ MENTOR (500 + posts)
WRITERS’ MENTOR (500 + posts)
worshipfreely

POETRY CONTEST WINNER POETRY CONTEST WINNER

PostSubject: Re: So happy to find you!   So happy to find you! EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 1:20 pm

So glad you have joined us sister. His testimony in you sounds amazing. Something we share. HE has always been good and always will be. Praise HIM always, in all ways. Can't wait to walk with the LORD together.
Back to top Go down
Moni
Moni

PostSubject: Re: So happy to find you!   So happy to find you! EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 8:07 am

Good Morning worshipfreely! Thank you for the welcome. I hope your weekend was a blessed one with much reason to worship our Maker. Praising Jesus from my heart in song has been a lifelong joy. My vocal chords are not yet fully awake from thyroid surgery so my heart seems like it is going to burst...hence the NEED to write of my Beloved and His love and goodness.
Have a lovely day! Off to explore the site a bit more.
Praise God
Moni
Back to top Go down
Lora
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
Lora

PostSubject: Re: So happy to find you!   So happy to find you! EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 3:59 pm

Hello Moni,

Welcome to Christian Creative Writers. I'm so glad you found us. I look forward to reading your work and getting to know you. If you ever have any questions or difficulties with the site, please feel free to send me a personal message (PM) any time. You sound like you have a lot of interesting material you could write about. I can't wait to read it. I pray that you will be healed soon so that you will, again, be praising the Lord in voice.
Back to top Go down
http://loraconnor.com
Moni
Moni

PostSubject: Re: So happy to find you!   So happy to find you! EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 4:10 pm

Hello Lora,
Thank you for the welcome and thank you so much for the prayers, they are always appreciated! A bit slow today but I hear that comes with the territory. Been enjoying a beautiful fall like day in the Northwest. The colors are changing and the sky is blue, and the air is fresh. Hope your day is going well.
Blessings in Jesus,
Moni

Last edited by Moni on Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : edited because I can't spell correctly :))
Back to top Go down
Lora
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
Lora

PostSubject: Re: So happy to find you!   So happy to find you! EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 4:18 pm

Awe, thank you. My day is going well. Just sitting at school during my office hours trying to do some homework and checking in on my site. I was pleasantly surprised to see that we got a few new members today. The more the merrier.
Back to top Go down
http://loraconnor.com
sanet.viljoen
APPRENTICE (6-25 posts)
APPRENTICE (6-25 posts)
sanet.viljoen

PostSubject: Re: So happy to find you!   So happy to find you! EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 12:57 am

Hi Moni

Thank you for your encouragement. I hope you recover well from your operation and that you do not have any pain.

I do not have children, only two cocker spaniels, but I do miss the family life when you mention your grandchildren. I never fell pregnant and was sad and even angry with God for not having children. But now I have so much peace about it. I use my freedom and time to serve God with my writing.We serve a wonderful God!Many blessings, Sanet
Back to top Go down
Moni
Moni

PostSubject: Re: So happy to find you!   So happy to find you! EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 3:19 pm

You are welcome Sanet. And thanks, amazingly not much pain.

I've had many friends who had no children of their own, but there are many children in the world that need the love of Jesus through us all. So thankful you are at peace....it is the best place to be. In this season of life I have more free time too.
Write on!
blessings, Moni
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So happy to find you!   So happy to find you! Empty

Back to top Go down

So happy to find you!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Share this topic...
Link this topic