Christian Creative Writers

A FREE CHRISTIAN WRITERS' FORUM

HomeHome  PortalPortal  PublicationsPublications  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  SpotlightSpotlight  JesusJesus  
NO REGISTRATION**FEEL FREE TO COMMENT AS A GUEST**NO REGISTRATION**POST YOUR POETRY OR STORIES AS A GUEST**NO REGISTRATION**WRITERS RESOURCES**NO REGISTRATION**CHRISTIAN DISCUSSION**NO REGISTRATION**GREAT WRITING TIPS**

Offensive album cover

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
rhymarhyma
WRITERS’ MENTOR (500 + posts)
rhymarhyma

Offensive album cover Empty
PostSubject: Offensive album cover   Offensive album cover EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 4:14 pm

Each new day brings a brand new dawn/ Whatcha mean I look like I would be an ex-con/ I don't know what would provoke you to say such a thing/ Judge an album by its cover, you'll miss the song that I sing...

I shoot up heroin, I once beat a little kid/ I didn't stab that old lady, but I know who did/ I dropped a chick, straight broke her nose/ 'cause she was runnin' her mouth, and that's the way that goes/ A guy looked at me once, and he never did again/ because I stuck him in the neck with a ballpoint pen/ I changed his life in a New York minute/ I once burned up a cab with the cabbie still in it/ I kicked a kid off his bike just so I could get a ride/ to sell meth on the corner in the wild west-side/ I sold that meth, that death, all day/ Eight to eighty, as long as they could pay/ except for the ladies, they didn't need money/ I'd do a straight sex-trade, some drugs for some honey/ I've felt the rise and fall of alcohol/ I hit a woman with a bottle in a bar-room brawl/ I broke a waiter's wrist for reachin' over my plate/ and if you're not my same color, you get nothin' but hate/ I cheated on my wife with my sister-in-law/ and I transported cocaine from Bogota/ I cheated on my taxes the only time I did taxes/ I vacation down in Texas where my boyfriend relaxes/ I got AIDS from a needle, and trich from a trick/ Leave me and your girl alone, I'll pass 'em to her real quick/ I have no loyalty to you, man I don't even know your name/ and I have no honor, no pride and no shame/ but before you choose which of these is the worst/ and which one would make you leave my life first/ because there's at least one thing that would make you walk away/ Just be sure it's not the one that you're doing today...

Some of this is true, and some of it is not/ Some I didn't do and some I didn't get caught/ but it feels better judging others...for our own guilt it pleases/ Call me all the names you want, I'm called "forgiven" by Jesus...

Last edited by rhymarhyma on Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:33 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : I can't figure this new format out, yo.)
Back to top Go down
oneagleswings
ADMIN II
ADMIN II
oneagleswings

CCW GOLD MEMBER CCW GOLD MEMBER
CCW SUPPORTER CCW SUPPORTER
2x POETRY CONTEST WINNER 2X POETRY CONTEST WINNER

PostSubject: Re: Offensive album cover   Offensive album cover EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 5:22 pm

Err..(ahem), bro' you left out the kitchen sink yo',
What's up wit dat?!
Talk about RAW...Sushi w/wasabi ouch!
How am I supposed to sleep tonight?
Back to top Go down
SmileyFaceFrowns
APPRENTICE (6-25 posts)
APPRENTICE (6-25 posts)
SmileyFaceFrowns

PostSubject: Re: Offensive album cover   Offensive album cover EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 9:56 pm

Awesome!
Wow... broke everyone down and saved them at the same time!
Jesus Christ
Back to top Go down
http://SmileyFaceFrowns.wordpress.com
rhymarhyma
rhymarhyma

PostSubject: Re: Offensive album cover   Offensive album cover EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 10:35 pm

Right on! This is actually the G-Rated version. Whaaaat?!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Offensive album cover   Offensive album cover Empty

Back to top Go down

Offensive album cover
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Share this topic...
Link this topic
URL:
BBCode:
HTML: