Christian Creative Writers

A FREE CHRISTIAN WRITERS' FORUM

HomeHome  PortalPortal  PublicationsPublications  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  SpotlightSpotlight  JesusJesus  
NO REGISTRATION**FEEL FREE TO COMMENT AS A GUEST**NO REGISTRATION**POST YOUR POETRY OR STORIES AS A GUEST**NO REGISTRATION**WRITERS RESOURCES**NO REGISTRATION**CHRISTIAN DISCUSSION**NO REGISTRATION**GREAT WRITING TIPS**

Transparency

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
oneagleswings
ADMIN II
ADMIN II
oneagleswings

CCW GOLD MEMBER CCW GOLD MEMBER
CCW SUPPORTER CCW SUPPORTER
2x POETRY CONTEST WINNER 2X POETRY CONTEST WINNER

Transparency  Empty
PostSubject: Transparency    Transparency  EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 10:55 am

I have let them in, as instructed to, afraid indeed but not enough to disobey.
spoken as best able to.
Written Truthfully whether or not well liked, well received or well accepted.
Stirred a pot...but not in an attempt to steal inheritances, though some drawn near by the aroma like hesitant timid fawns.

Like the man sealed within a cave who received instruction from a Prophet of God
who said:
"You are weak, you are frail, you must push against this huge boulder and not cease until told to."

The man pushed, pushed, pushed, against the boulder though it made no sense at all for it would not give.
For days on end, days turned to weeks, weeks into months...

Meals were lowered down through a hole from the top of the cave, on a rope by hands unseen.

He just could not take it anymore and cried out "Lord why have you done this to me, moving this boulder is an impossibility, I have been Faithful to do as You have asked...have Mercy on me, release me from this insanity"

The Lord spoke in a tender whisper clear:
"you have indeed done as I have asked and though it seemed impossible to you and you could not understand, for My sake You continued to persevere"

"Dear child, you were frail, you were weak But Behold...are not your legs mighty as an ox's and your arms, can they not hurl stones the weight of two men?"

"Your countenance is the reflection of perseverance, determination, honor, victory, sobriety...Dear one...I did not ask you to 'move' the boulder only to 'push' against it."

i see, ,O'Lord, i see!

"My child, go in peace, walk strong assured and witness, testify of Me, tell others what you have been given, Whom you have heard, what you have been shown."

"In doing this you will Honor Me"

All Glory Be To God.

Lord...you forgot to tell me how much boulders really hate to be pushed, they say i'm bullying.

But how can one bully what refuses to budge?

And Who was this test for?

And in what manner, by what abominable means unknown is it possible for such boulders to so boldly impart...what they do not nor have ever possessed?

dove 

"To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible."
- Thomas Aquinas
"Dear God, please save us from half the people who think they're doing God's work"
"If the primary aim of a Captain were to preserve his ship, he would keep it in port forever"-Saint Thomas Aquinas 

God Bless

Last edited by oneagleswings on Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

Transparency
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Share this topic...
Link this topic
URL:
BBCode:
HTML:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Creative Writers :: CHRISTIAN DISCUSSION FORUM :: Christian Ministries, Outreaches , & Messages-