Christian Creative Writers

A FREE CHRISTIAN WRITERS' FORUM

HomeHome  PortalPortal  PublicationsPublications  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  SpotlightSpotlight  JesusJesus  
NO REGISTRATION**FEEL FREE TO COMMENT AS A GUEST**NO REGISTRATION**POST YOUR POETRY OR STORIES AS A GUEST**NO REGISTRATION**WRITERS RESOURCES**NO REGISTRATION**CHRISTIAN DISCUSSION**NO REGISTRATION**GREAT WRITING TIPS**

Orphaned Kitten Rescued

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lora
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
Lora

Orphaned Kitten Rescued Empty
PostSubject: Orphaned Kitten Rescued   Orphaned Kitten Rescued EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 1:36 pm

Look what my son found in a hole in a dirt field! We have to bottle feed her. I think she's about two to three weeks old. I thought my bottle feeding and burping days were over!
Orphaned Kitten Rescued Black_12
Back to top Go down
http://loraconnor.com
Nancy
APPRENTICE (6-25 posts)
APPRENTICE (6-25 posts)
Nancy

2x SHORT STORY CONTEST WINNER 2X SHORT STORY CONTEST WINNER

PostSubject: Re: Orphaned Kitten Rescued   Orphaned Kitten Rescued EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 5:00 pm

Unfortunately, many kittens wind up in bad straits - not enough spay and neuter. It's wonderful you and your son have rescued her. If you are not familiar with kitten rescue, please take my advice and make sure the bottle contains KMR, which you can get at the pet store or Humane Society and not milk. Sometimes folks give a kitten regular cow's milk, which gives the kitten diarrhea and compromises the kitten's health. Please disregard if you already knew that. Good luck with the kitten. She's adorable.
Back to top Go down
Lora
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
Lora

PostSubject: Re: Orphaned Kitten Rescued   Orphaned Kitten Rescued EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 5:04 pm

Oh, yes, I knew that. I've had cats all of my life. I also know about the burping and wee wee assisting too. Dirty job. I've been giving that job to my son though.
Back to top Go down
worshipfreely
WRITERS’ MENTOR (500 + posts)
worshipfreely

CCW GOLD MEMBER CCW GOLD MEMBER
POETRY CONTEST WINNER POETRY CONTEST WINNER

PostSubject: Re: Orphaned Kitten Rescued   Orphaned Kitten Rescued EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 11:00 pm

My wife will smile when she sees this posting. I can make her smile with Jesus and kittens everytime.
Back to top Go down
Lora
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
Lora

PostSubject: Re: Orphaned Kitten Rescued   Orphaned Kitten Rescued EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 11:14 pm

LOL! The weird thing is, I had recently lost a kitty. She had been my buddy for eighteen years, and I miss her terribly. I keep expecting to see her when I walk in the house, and realize she's not there, and the Lord has her wrapped in His arms now. But, God is so Good, he gave me this precious gift to help fill the void.
Back to top Go down
Lora
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
Lora

PostSubject: Re: Orphaned Kitten Rescued   Orphaned Kitten Rescued EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 2:21 pm

Orphaned Kitten Rescued Lilly_10Lily (That's what we named the new kitty, and, yes, we've become very attached) is getting so big. She's now hopping and running around, swatting at imaginary adversaries while kicking herself in the head to fend them off, and using the litter box. The last accomplishment is, maybe, the most appreciated new talent that she's acquired. Orphaned Kitten Rescued 744

Last edited by Lora on Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
worshipfreely
worshipfreely

CCW GOLD MEMBER CCW GOLD MEMBER
POETRY CONTEST WINNER POETRY CONTEST WINNER

PostSubject: Re: Orphaned Kitten Rescued   Orphaned Kitten Rescued EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 9:56 pm

Yay for kitties, God is so imaginative and thoughtful. He always gives us what we need when we need it most.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Orphaned Kitten Rescued   Orphaned Kitten Rescued Empty

Back to top Go down

Orphaned Kitten Rescued
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Share this topic...
Link this topic
URL:
BBCode:
HTML: