Christian Creative Writers

A FREE CHRISTIAN WRITERS' FORUM

HomeHome  PortalPortal  PublicationsPublications  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  SpotlightSpotlight  JesusJesus  
NO REGISTRATION**FEEL FREE TO COMMENT AS A GUEST**NO REGISTRATION**POST YOUR POETRY OR STORIES AS A GUEST**NO REGISTRATION**WRITERS RESOURCES**NO REGISTRATION**CHRISTIAN DISCUSSION**NO REGISTRATION**GREAT WRITING TIPS**

21 Stories of Faith $0.99 Book Launch Special And Giveaway

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lora
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
Lora

21 Stories of Faith $0.99 Book Launch Special And Giveaway Empty
PostSubject: 21 Stories of Faith $0.99 Book Launch Special And Giveaway   21 Stories of Faith $0.99 Book Launch Special And Giveaway EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 10:08 pm

21 Stories of Faith $0.99 Book Launch Special And Giveaway 21-stories-of-faith-promotion
For 3 days only, when you buy our inspirational eBook, “21 Stories of Faith:  Real People, Real Stories, Real Faith,” you can get the MP3 audiobook ($6.95 value) for FREE!  Plus enter to win over $49 worth of Christian eBooks below.  Join us from August 21-23, 2013 during our $0.99 book launch special.
About 21 Stories of Faith:

21 Stories of Faith $0.99 Book Launch Special And Giveaway 518v9Xl%2BKpL._SL160_Are you living a life of faith? Or are you weighed down with doubts, worries, and fears?  In this book you will read 21 real stories of faith from ordinary, everyday people like yourself. Some of the stories focus on coming to faith in Christ for the first time, while other stories share lessons learned about faith during a difficult season in their lives.
Ultimately, we hope and pray that God uses these stories to inspire and encourage you in your own walk of faith. That by reading this book, your eyes will be fixed on Jesus, the author and perfecter of your faith (Hebrews 12:2) allowing Him to strengthen your faith. Because “without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him.” ~Hebrews 11:6 (NKJV)
Join us in this journey of living a life of faith!

Step #1:  Purchase On Kindle

The First Step:  Get Your $0.99 Kindle Copy Here

Step #2: Sign Up Below to Get the MP3 AudioBook for FREE!

Once you purchase a $0.99 Kindle copy  from August 21-23, 2013, you can sign up below to download a .zip file with the MP3 files for the audiobook for FREE ($6.95 value).

Name
Email
Amazon Receipt Number:
Email Marketing by TrafficWave.net
If you don’t see the form above, you can also sign up here to download the audiobook.

Listen to a Sample of the AudioBook Below: Introduction (3:30)

Contributing authors include: Shelley Hitz, CJ Hitz, Mikayla Kayne, Mary L. Ball, Nishoni Harvey, Ruth Kyser, Krystal Kuehn, Cliff Ball, Ada Brownell, Amanda Penland, Janet Perez Eckles, Jorja Davis, Kim Bookmyer, Mark Moyers, Lilly Maytree, Carol Freed, Laura J. Marshall, Cheryl Rogers, Carol McCormick, Victor Brodt, Rev. Paul B. Heidt, Marilynn Dawso  

What Readers Are Saying About 21 Days of Faith:  

• Very encouraging! ~Carolyn
  • A faith builder. ~Clara Sloan
  • This book is very encouraging with stories of God’s grace and faithfulness to His children. I would recommend it highly. ~bss8531
  • It is very uplifting. ~Victoria Pitts Caine
  • What a wide variety of faith-building stories! I read this book to my husband as he was driving and we both found it eye-opening and valuable. ~ Nancy Meacham-Cole
  • I so enjoyed reading this book…I hated when the 21 days were up. Get this book. You will not be disappointed. ~Tarymat
  • Inspirational and uplifting. I needed to read this book! ~Mama Beebee

Get Your Kindle Copy Here

Step #3:  Enter to Win a Christian Book Bundle Valued at Over $49 Below:

The Christian Books You Could Win…

1. Complete PDF set of “Becoming the Bride of Christ: A Personal Journey” ($36 value) by Marilynn Dawson
  2. eBook copy (mobi or epub) of Escape to Big Fork Lake ($2.99 value) by Mary L Ball
  3. Print copy of True Cover ($8.96 value) by Ruth Kyser
  4. Kindle gift copy of A Mom’s Battle Cry for Rest ($1.49 value) by Laura J. Marshall
Back to top Go down
http://loraconnor.com

21 Stories of Faith $0.99 Book Launch Special And Giveaway
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Share this topic...
Link this topic
URL:
BBCode:
HTML:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Creative Writers :: CHRISTIAN DISCUSSION FORUM :: Books, Movies, & Music-