Christian Creative Writers

A FREE CHRISTIAN WRITERS' FORUM

HomeHome  PortalPortal  PublicationsPublications  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  SpotlightSpotlight  JesusJesus  
NO REGISTRATION**FEEL FREE TO COMMENT AS A GUEST**NO REGISTRATION**POST YOUR POETRY OR STORIES AS A GUEST**NO REGISTRATION**WRITERS RESOURCES**NO REGISTRATION**CHRISTIAN DISCUSSION**NO REGISTRATION**GREAT WRITING TIPS**

Unacceptable Response from Anthony

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
oneagleswings
ADMIN II
ADMIN II
oneagleswings

CCW GOLD MEMBER CCW GOLD MEMBER
CCW SUPPORTER CCW SUPPORTER
2x POETRY CONTEST WINNER 2X POETRY CONTEST WINNER

Unacceptable Response from Anthony Empty
PostSubject: Unacceptable Response from Anthony   Unacceptable Response from Anthony EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 1:44 am

The following quote from the above, is a worldly clinical medical observation that cannot explain the spiritual aspects cleverly disguised.
`~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Psychiatrists have an interesting name for people who habitually indulge in self-pity--it's "injustice collector."
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Exodus 9:12 And the LORD hardened Pharaoh’s heart, and he did not listen to them, just as the LORD had spoken to Moses.

In 2nd Corinthians 12 It tells us about Paul’s “Thorn” in the flesh.

Because of the surpassing greatness of the revelations, for this reason, to keep me from exalting myself, there was given me a thorn in the flesh, a messenger of Satan to torment me—to keep me from exalting myself!

A messenger of Satan would also mean a demon was sent to torment Paul to keep Paul from exalting himself. It was sent to keep Paul humble.

Read more: http://www.bible-knowledge.com/every-rose-has-its-thorn/#ixzz2cDIyI0Eq

When the very same "psychiatrist" can explain the above, quoting scripture without understanding only brings God's Will into question. By our understanding we always want to quote the sunny side of the Bible without acknowledging the bigger picture, to suit our purposes without acceptance that GOD IS IN CONTROL!
And there are some things that intellect, and worldly education, the sciences and medical profession, simply cannot comprehend...but we don't have to comprehend nor attempt to explain every single thing. Analytical...so analytical of the incomprehensible?!! Foolishness and folly.

Mark 9:22
"And often it has cast him into the fire, and into the waters, to destroy him: but if you can do any thing, have compassion on us, and help us."

Can you imagine our Lord and Saviour saying: "hmmm...it seems you are suffering from multiple personality disorder and paranoia along with bi-polarism and manic depression.
I could give you 60 mgs of Prozac, a muscle relaxant and something to help control your seizures...but on second thought, how's about I just say "Leave him!" ...Feel Any Better?

"Self-pity is our worst enemy"
Really?
Thought satan was...go figure?!

False teachings must run a close second or third, because this is sheer utter ignorance and just plain dangerous!
Back to top Go down
oneagleswings
ADMIN II
ADMIN II
oneagleswings

CCW GOLD MEMBER CCW GOLD MEMBER
CCW SUPPORTER CCW SUPPORTER
2x POETRY CONTEST WINNER 2X POETRY CONTEST WINNER

Unacceptable Response from Anthony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unacceptable Response from Anthony   Unacceptable Response from Anthony EmptySun May 29, 2016 6:56 am

This was banned from this site and sent into the archives, I have now restored the post but a bit out of context without seeing the original post being responded to.
In reviewing it...seems to now stand on it's own.
In the original context perhaps it was the "erudite" thing to do...ban:)
Back to top Go down

Unacceptable Response from Anthony
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Share this topic...
Link this topic
URL:
BBCode:
HTML:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Creative Writers :: CHRISTIAN WRITERS' FORUM :: Bible Studies & Sermons-