Christian Creative Writers

A FREE CHRISTIAN WRITERS' FORUM

HomeHome  PortalPortal  PublicationsPublications  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  SpotlightSpotlight  JesusJesus  
NO REGISTRATION**FEEL FREE TO COMMENT AS A GUEST**NO REGISTRATION**POST YOUR POETRY OR STORIES AS A GUEST**NO REGISTRATION**WRITERS RESOURCES**NO REGISTRATION**CHRISTIAN DISCUSSION**NO REGISTRATION**GREAT WRITING TIPS**

I write sonnet poetry for the Lord, looking for a place to share my work

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
PoetforChrist
PENCIL PUSHER (26-50 posts)
PoetforChrist

I write sonnet poetry for the Lord, looking for a place to share my work Empty
PostSubject: I write sonnet poetry for the Lord, looking for a place to share my work   I write sonnet poetry for the Lord, looking for a place to share my work EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 7:19 pm

Hello all my name is Kyle Walker I am an author of poetry, was searching online for places like this to share the gift the Lord has given me. I just want to bless and touch others with the gift the Lord has blessed me with. I speak from the heart most of the time, and with what the Lord has inspired me with. I know my grammar and spelling won't be the best, but the Lord works through that. Look for my work soon. I hope you will like the poetry I share here and check out my new book After God's own heart which I will be sharing a link too soon as I have enough for the donation. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Thena
ADMIN II
ADMIN II
Thena

CCW GOLD MEMBER CCW GOLD MEMBER
CCW SUPPORTER CCW SUPPORTER
POETRY & SHORT STORY CONTESTS WINNER POETRY & SHORT STORY CONTESTS WINNER

PostSubject: Re: I write sonnet poetry for the Lord, looking for a place to share my work   I write sonnet poetry for the Lord, looking for a place to share my work EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 2:40 pm

Hi and welcome!
Glad to meet you!
Back to top Go down
http://thena.typepad.com
PoetforChrist
PoetforChrist

PostSubject: Re: I write sonnet poetry for the Lord, looking for a place to share my work   I write sonnet poetry for the Lord, looking for a place to share my work EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 3:21 pm

thanks you too, thena
Back to top Go down
AnointedVoiceOfGodWithin3
APPRENTICE (6-25 posts)
APPRENTICE (6-25 posts)
AnointedVoiceOfGodWithin3

PostSubject: Re: I write sonnet poetry for the Lord, looking for a place to share my work   I write sonnet poetry for the Lord, looking for a place to share my work EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 6:25 am

God Bless you welcome !

The Prophetic Poetess
Back to top Go down
PoetforChrist
PoetforChrist

PostSubject: Re: I write sonnet poetry for the Lord, looking for a place to share my work   I write sonnet poetry for the Lord, looking for a place to share my work EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 10:57 am

thanks, you too anointed,
Back to top Go down
Lora
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
Lora

PostSubject: Re: I write sonnet poetry for the Lord, looking for a place to share my work   I write sonnet poetry for the Lord, looking for a place to share my work EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 11:59 am

I look forward to reading your work and getting to know you. Also, you do not have to send donations to share the link to your book. Go ahead and post it under the "Published Writers" forum. We'd love to hear about it.
Back to top Go down
http://loraconnor.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I write sonnet poetry for the Lord, looking for a place to share my work   I write sonnet poetry for the Lord, looking for a place to share my work Empty

Back to top Go down

I write sonnet poetry for the Lord, looking for a place to share my work
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Share this topic...
Link this topic
URL:
BBCode:
HTML:
Page 1 of 1