Christian Creative Writers

A FREE CHRISTIAN WRITERS' FORUM

HomeHome  PortalPortal  PublicationsPublications  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  SpotlightSpotlight  JesusJesus  
NO REGISTRATION**FEEL FREE TO COMMENT AS A GUEST**NO REGISTRATION**POST YOUR POETRY OR STORIES AS A GUEST**NO REGISTRATION**WRITERS RESOURCES**NO REGISTRATION**CHRISTIAN DISCUSSION**NO REGISTRATION**GREAT WRITING TIPS**

Undirected

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
higherground
NEW KID ON THE BLOCK (0-5 Posts)
NEW KID ON THE BLOCK (0-5 Posts)
higherground

Undirected Empty
PostSubject: Undirected   Undirected EmptySat May 31, 2014 10:54 am

I am new to writing, really just learning.  I am 56 years old and it may be a midlife crisis that I am going thru and if it is, I thank God for his guiidance.  I have always liked to write.  I would "vent" write, which is really unstructured writing releasing my feelings onto paper.  I have dreams/aspirations of writing Sunday School lessons but don['t know where to get started.  Do I need a degree in Biblical studies if I am going to basically write lessons to teach others?  Do I need to be a teacher?
Back to top Go down
Raybrite
SCRIBE (101-150posts)
SCRIBE (101-150posts)
Raybrite

CCW GOLD MEMBER CCW GOLD MEMBER

Undirected Empty
PostSubject: Re: Undirected   Undirected EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 3:07 am

Gee, I hope you don't need a degree. That would leave me out too.
 Welcome and have fun. There is a lot to learn here. I am sure those who were before us will provide a lot of help along the way.
 By the way, I haven't posted my introduction yet. I just signed up a few minutes ago.
Ken
Back to top Go down
Lora
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
Lora

Undirected Empty
PostSubject: Re: Undirected   Undirected EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 12:37 pm

Hello higherground, welcome to CCW. If we needed a degree to write inspiration works, we would have to get rid of a fair amount of the Christian books on the mark. Perish the thought!  By the way, I think "vent" writing is where many of us started out, and now we just call it brainstorming.   giggle   If you write of your experiences, ask others you trust to help you check your work, and practice a whole lot, you can't go wrong!
Back to top Go down
http://loraconnor.com
Sponsored content

Undirected Empty
PostSubject: Re: Undirected   Undirected Empty

Back to top Go down

Undirected
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Share this topic...
Link this topic
URL:
BBCode: