Christian Creative Writers

A FREE CHRISTIAN WRITERS' FORUM

HomeHome  PortalPortal  PublicationsPublications  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  SpotlightSpotlight  JesusJesus  
NO REGISTRATION**FEEL FREE TO COMMENT AS A GUEST**NO REGISTRATION**POST YOUR POETRY OR STORIES AS A GUEST**NO REGISTRATION**WRITERS RESOURCES**NO REGISTRATION**CHRISTIAN DISCUSSION**NO REGISTRATION**GREAT WRITING TIPS**

LABOR & DELIVERY

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bo
NEW KID ON THE BLOCK (0-5 Posts)
NEW KID ON THE BLOCK (0-5 Posts)
Bo

LABOR & DELIVERY Empty
PostLABOR & DELIVERY

LABOR & DELIVERY

Labor & Delivery….the simplest of words, yet so very complex. Labor is intense. Hard-core and usually full of pain. When most people think of labor they think of the  labor of bearing a child. The horror stories that women hear of the pain & pressure endured to deliver a child. Then comes the breathtaking moment of the delivery. The silence. When the intense hard-core pain subsides and you anxiously await the subtle scream of a child.

Is it not, that we go through the labor of life? The challenges, storms, love, heartbreak, & growth of it all. How ever do we get through it? With every challenge we face we have no choice but to grow from the experience. For every storm our lives encounter, again labor brings growth. With every love there is disappointment and heartbreak. With every love and every heartbreak there is growth.

But every single time we experience labor we are delivered through the pain. We are delivered through God. Did Gods son not endure the cruelest labor ever? He carried his cross through the village. I can’t imagine the weight of that cross…not just physically but mentally. Knowing in the end He would be hung to die on that cross. Yet, His last wish… “Father, forgive them. For they know not what they do.” His greatest prayer as He was being delivered.

The hardest labor is to deliver your child.
Just as God delivered Jesus….. for the pain of our sins.

Blessings,
Bo

12/18/2013
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

LABOR & DELIVERY :: Comments

Lora
Re: LABOR & DELIVERY
Post Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:57 pm by Lora
Beautiful. So, is this your favorite genre in which to write? Have you tried writing any fiction? I sense a bit of creativity bubbling under the surface just itching to burst forth.
Bo
Post Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:16 pm by Bo
This is what just kinda comes easy. I have not tried fiction. I know, shame on me for not pushing the bar.
Lora
Post Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:22 am by Lora
Maybe one of these days you'll give it a try. Nobody ever has to actually see it, but if it turned out good, who knows...
Post  by Sponsored content

LABOR & DELIVERY

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Creative Writers :: CHRISTIAN WRITERS' FORUM :: Blogs-
Jump to: