Christian Creative Writers

A FREE CHRISTIAN WRITERS' FORUM

HomeHome  PortalPortal  PublicationsPublications  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  SpotlightSpotlight  JesusJesus  
NO REGISTRATION**FEEL FREE TO COMMENT AS A GUEST**NO REGISTRATION**POST YOUR POETRY OR STORIES AS A GUEST**NO REGISTRATION**WRITERS RESOURCES**NO REGISTRATION**CHRISTIAN DISCUSSION**NO REGISTRATION**GREAT WRITING TIPS**

facesbyroni

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
facesbyroni
NEW KID ON THE BLOCK (0-5 Posts)
NEW KID ON THE BLOCK (0-5 Posts)
facesbyroni

facesbyroni Empty
PostSubject: facesbyroni   facesbyroni EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 9:57 am

Thanks for the warm welcome! I found this site via twitter via Craig's List...but I know it was not by accident. I know my path is being divinely directed. I am a daughter of God. I am wife of Richard for 36 years and we have 2 grown children, Victoria 28 and Daniel 23. Both single.
No grandkids yet, but we love our silkie terrior...Simon and our adopted rescued dog,Happy!

In High School my English teacher...called me the Dream Girl and said I should be a writer. I guess I didn't know where to go from there...so my writing experience has been in the arena of newsletters and the internet. I joined Poets.com...out of the blue...and the Holy Spirit seemed to guide me...and it was more of a mission with the people than the writing, however, many people seemed to like my work. God put on my heart to create a newsletter at church and so I did complete the first issue before He called me to leave the church. I really enjoyed putting it together. I love to share stories of how God has moved in my life and others. I love to lead people to the Lord and counsel them. My Spiritual Gifts are Evangelism, Encouragement, Pastor and Teaching. As a Licensed Esthetician/Trainer/Speaker, God has called me to be a Messenger in the Beauty World. I speak at Beauty Schools, Events and parties. I hope to make a difference in this world of indifference.

God called me to be a part of a new church, outside the box. Grace Connection was just created on Facebook to reach out to the lost and hurting people. The Pastor who I am working with was the Youth Pastor for my sons' youth group. I was a Leader with him for about 5 years. He has an interest in paranormal ministry. We have no church building, but plan to reach out via facebook group and travel to areas that need us. My mission is always Evangelism first, but helping people is what God has called me to do in any way I can. I want to improve my writing skills and be able to reach people via facebook. I look forward to learning here...with all of you. I appreciate the help from sisters and brothers in the Lord.

May God richly bless you for all you do for HIS Kingdom's sake!

In His Love,Roni
Back to top Go down
Wordsmith
TECHNICIAN
TECHNICIAN
Wordsmith

CCW SUPPORTER CCW SUPPORTER

facesbyroni Empty
PostSubject: Re: facesbyroni   facesbyroni EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 1:29 pm

Welcome facesbyroni,
We are glad you came and look forward to seeing some of your work. Feel free to post your work here to get it critiqued before submitting it to facebook. We'd love to help you!
Back to top Go down
Bean
APPRENTICE (6-25 posts)
APPRENTICE (6-25 posts)
Bean

facesbyroni Empty
PostSubject: Re: facesbyroni   facesbyroni EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 4:58 pm

hi Roni :)

high-five to another craigslister! being 'outside the box' can be a really good place these days.. the paranormal is an interesting field.. some friends and i have done some work in that area.. can be tricky sometimes to articulate.. looking forward to learning with you here, and i pray our Father in Heaven blesses you, your work and your ministry. :)

Peace in Messiah :)
Back to top Go down
http://timenolonger.wordpress.com
Sponsored content

facesbyroni Empty
PostSubject: Re: facesbyroni   facesbyroni Empty

Back to top Go down

facesbyroni
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Share this topic...
Link this topic
URL: