Christian Creative Writers

A FREE CHRISTIAN WRITERS' FORUM

HomeHome  PortalPortal  PublicationsPublications  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  SpotlightSpotlight  JesusJesus  
NO REGISTRATION**FEEL FREE TO COMMENT AS A GUEST**NO REGISTRATION**POST YOUR POETRY OR STORIES AS A GUEST**NO REGISTRATION**WRITERS RESOURCES**NO REGISTRATION**CHRISTIAN DISCUSSION**NO REGISTRATION**GREAT WRITING TIPS**

Hello from.....me

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
dmoran
APPRENTICE (6-25 posts)
APPRENTICE (6-25 posts)
dmoran

Hello from.....me Empty
PostSubject: Hello from.....me   Hello from.....me EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 5:20 pm

Hello,

My name is Dillon and I am an apologist by trade. I have written quite a bit but I havent published anything and I just wanted to put some stuff out there and see if people liked it.

So far it seems like there are alot of talented people on this site and I glad to take part in this community. Feel free to critique my stuff and ask any questions you like.

Hope to hear from all of you soon
Back to top Go down
http://whatitmeanstofollow.blogspot.com
Lora
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
Lora

Hello from.....me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from.....me   Hello from.....me EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 5:36 pm

Hello dmoran,
From what I've read so far, you are a very talented writer yourself. You seem to dabble in a lot of genres, all of which are pretty good. I look forward to reading more of your work. Many Blessings to you.
Back to top Go down
http://loraconnor.com
worshipfreely
WRITERS’ MENTOR (500 + posts)
WRITERS’ MENTOR (500 + posts)
worshipfreely

CCW GOLD MEMBER CCW GOLD MEMBER
POETRY CONTEST WINNER POETRY CONTEST WINNER

Hello from.....me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from.....me   Hello from.....me EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 9:49 pm

Welcome friend, so glad you can join us. I am studying apologetics and ready defense and would love to see some new takes on it. All glory to the Father.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello from.....me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from.....me   Hello from.....me Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello from.....me
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Share this topic...
Link this topic
URL:
BBCode:
HTML: