Christian Creative Writers

A FREE CHRISTIAN WRITERS' FORUM

HomeHome  PortalPortal  PublicationsPublications  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  SpotlightSpotlight  JesusJesus  
NO REGISTRATION**FEEL FREE TO COMMENT AS A GUEST**NO REGISTRATION**POST YOUR POETRY OR STORIES AS A GUEST**NO REGISTRATION**WRITERS RESOURCES**NO REGISTRATION**CHRISTIAN DISCUSSION**NO REGISTRATION**GREAT WRITING TIPS**

Howdy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
probingvoice
WRITER (51-100 posts)
WRITER (51-100 posts)
probingvoice

CCW GOLD MEMBER CCW GOLD MEMBER

Howdy Empty
PostSubject: Howdy   Howdy EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 10:07 pm

sports wave

Howdy everyone at CCW.   I'm Sean Whitney aka probingvoice.  I look forward to reading y'alls work and putting my two cents in.   I also hope to get some critical feedback on my own works.  I have been writing sporadically for about two decades, but just recently have made an effort to write daily.  I mostly write short things to ponder concerning God and our relationship with him.  My goal is to compile a years worth of writings and create a sort of devotional.  Any experience or recommendations in how going about this is most welcome.  Thanks to CCW and all its members for allowing me a place to share my voice.

🕊Sean
Back to top Go down
scottn
SCRIBE (101-150posts)
SCRIBE (101-150posts)
scottn

Howdy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howdy   Howdy EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 2:16 am

Hey Sean, welcome to the group. Yea, writing everyday is a great way to keep things movin in your mind and like most things practice makes perfect. One of the most helpful things I have found to help my writing is to go to a writer’s conference or take a class or two. Many communities will offer classes through writers groups or even the library. Not only do you learn about varying styles you will often find new friends to connect with who also enjoy writing.

Scott

Back to top Go down

Howdy
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Share this topic...
Link this topic
URL:
BBCode:
HTML:
Page 1 of 1