Christian Creative Writers

A FREE CHRISTIAN WRITERS' FORUM

HomeHome  PortalPortal  PublicationsPublications  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  SpotlightSpotlight  JesusJesus  
NO REGISTRATION**FEEL FREE TO COMMENT AS A GUEST**NO REGISTRATION**POST YOUR POETRY OR STORIES AS A GUEST**NO REGISTRATION**WRITERS RESOURCES**NO REGISTRATION**CHRISTIAN DISCUSSION**NO REGISTRATION**GREAT WRITING TIPS**

New (Again)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jak Hardy
WRITER (51-100 posts)
WRITER (51-100 posts)
Jak Hardy

POETRY CONTEST WINNER POETRY CONTEST WINNER

New (Again) Empty
PostSubject: New (Again)   New (Again) EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 8:53 pm

So, I was more active a while back - when I was in High School and had a lot more time to focus on writing and blogging. Since graduating High School and Bible College (both in 2013), I've studied a Bachelor of Laws/Bachelor of Arts (International Studies) program - with four more years left to go. 

After dedicating a year to 'getting a grip' of uni life (which, by the way, is impossible), the Lord has ignited a new flame for creative expression - with songs and poetry (and non-traditional prose). 

Since coming back, I've noticed CCWF has changed a lot! I'm excited to become more involved in this online community as we share God's gifts with one another; spurring each other on to good works and empowering each other to worship God in new and beautiful ways.   
sports wave sports wave

It's good to back :)

Jak
Back to top Go down
theunknownpoet
SCRIBE (101-150posts)
SCRIBE (101-150posts)
theunknownpoet

CCW GOLD MEMBER CCW GOLD MEMBER

New (Again) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New (Again)   New (Again) EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 6:40 am

Jak, your earlier writings on this site when you first joined were a marvel of anointing, gifting, blessing, off the charts incredible!
In the learning please don't lose what you had before man's teachings.
Even your avatar depicts a child-like wonder of humility and grace reflected in your earlier writings that no one can teach.
It can only be bestowed by God.
God Bless
Back to top Go down

New (Again)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Share this topic...
Link this topic
URL:
BBCode:
HTML:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum