Christian Creative Writers

A FREE CHRISTIAN WRITERS' FORUM

HomeHome  PortalPortal  PublicationsPublications  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  SpotlightSpotlight  JesusJesus  
NO REGISTRATION**FEEL FREE TO COMMENT AS A GUEST**NO REGISTRATION**POST YOUR POETRY OR STORIES AS A GUEST**NO REGISTRATION**WRITERS RESOURCES**NO REGISTRATION**CHRISTIAN DISCUSSION**NO REGISTRATION**GREAT WRITING TIPS**

greetings from kentucky

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
kypheonix
NEW KID ON THE BLOCK (0-5 Posts)
NEW KID ON THE BLOCK (0-5 Posts)
kypheonix

greetings from kentucky Empty
PostSubject: greetings from kentucky   greetings from kentucky EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 5:24 pm

Have also just found ccw on craigslist; excited to be part of the launching! Have to admit I am rather green to discussion/networking forums, so somewhat learning as I go - have been rather old school for most of my life, I'm afraid. I have been a practicing illustrator for 20 years, although have earned my living primarily within Christian camping and retreat ministries mostly in the U.S. northeast. My newest venture is compiling thoughts into two fledgling manuscripts, tentatively titled The Forgotten Kingdom (examining the churches' drift from biblical truth into 21st century thought), and The Redneck Gospel (describing the simple beauty of God's word given to "nobodies"). Am looking forward to this new source of communication and thought sharing, although I must mention my computer time is limited to nights and weekends, so if you post me midday, I promise I am not ignoring you!

God Bless,

Aaron Hanson
Walton, Kentucky
Back to top Go down
Lora
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
Lora

greetings from kentucky Empty
PostSubject: Re: greetings from kentucky   greetings from kentucky EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 5:31 pm

Hello kypheonix,
Welcome to Christian Creative Writers! We are glad to have you. Please feel free to send me a personal message (PM) or post in the technical difficulties section if you have any trouble. I will be glad to help you. I look forward to seeing some of your illustrations and writing.
Back to top Go down
http://loraconnor.com

greetings from kentucky
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Share this topic...
Link this topic
URL:
BBCode:
HTML:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Creative Writers :: NEW USERS :: Take a Moment to Introduce Yourself-