Christian Creative Writers

A FREE CHRISTIAN WRITERS' FORUM

HomeHome  PortalPortal  PublicationsPublications  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  SpotlightSpotlight  JesusJesus  
NO REGISTRATION**FEEL FREE TO COMMENT AS A GUEST**NO REGISTRATION**POST YOUR POETRY OR STORIES AS A GUEST**NO REGISTRATION**WRITERS RESOURCES**NO REGISTRATION**CHRISTIAN DISCUSSION**NO REGISTRATION**GREAT WRITING TIPS**

A Mystical Experience with the Son of God

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Child of God
PENCIL PUSHER (26-50 posts)
Child of God

CCW GOLD MEMBER CCW GOLD MEMBER

A Mystical Experience with the Son of God Empty
PostSubject: A Mystical Experience with the Son of God   A Mystical Experience with the Son of God EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 7:32 pm

True Story

Revelations 12:11. "And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony."

Joel 2:28. "And it shall come to pass afterward that I will pour out My Spirit on all flesh; your sons and daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your men shall see visions." 

When I was an innocent 9 year old child and loving the Lord, I saw Jesus in the most beautiful of whites, dressed as a shepherd on the wing of an airplane while it was still boarding. I thought someone was trying to trick me into becoming highly religious. Then, I got lost for 35 years and began hearing, seeing, wrestling with the unseen and witnessing powers of the invisible spirit world. Evil spirits had come into my life as a consequence of my sin.

I nearly died at the hands of these spirits - both human and demon alike. I've witnessed that they lose their friends and family and are scattered throughout the Netherworld. They are miserable and have anger and hatred in their hearts. They thirst for all that only a most loving Creator can give them. They are masters at the art of deception. I've discovered that it is the human and condition that we are evil and wicked without God in the afterlife. The soul is in ruins and in need of salvation.

1 Peter 4:6. For this reason the gospel was also preached to the dead, that they might be judged according to men in the flesh, but live according to God in spirit.

Father God reached out to me and I heard Him say, "the battle against good and evil has been here since the beginning of time." The Father's voice sounds of greatness not of this world. The room filled with an ancient scent from a world long ago showing me that God was there in the beginning of man's time. 

I suffered at the hands of these evil spirits for 7 years until I learned that they were real and hence Jesus as well. This is how Jesus had found me to accept God's grace and begin my undeserving vocation to be an adopted child of God. He left the flock to find that one lost sheep. He did the work 35 years in advance when I saw Him on the wing of that airplane.

Luke 15:4-7. What man of you, having a hundred sheep, if he loses one of them, does not leave the ninety-nine in the wilderness, and go after the one which is lost until he finds it? And when he has found it, he lays it on his shoulders, rejoicing. And when he comes home, he calls together his friends and neighbors, saying to them, 'Rejoice with me, for I have found my sheep which was lost!' I say to you that likewise there will be more joy in heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine just persons who need no repentance.

I prayed to Jesus that He would not leave me here to be evil like these people. He put my mom behind me, who is in heaven. And recreated the scent of her holding me in her bosom. A most loving memory. To let me know of her presence. He was telling me that I would be gathered to my people and that He would deliver me from this evil condition known as hell.

I asked Jesus who these people were persecuting me. He told me through the Spirit of truth that they were spirits without God in the afterlife. I believed them to be lost and inquired about them going to heaven. He sent down the Holy Spirit stopping in front of me and pointing at me. He was telling me that I would make atonement for them, close the door to them, and He would deliver them into heaven. Glory be to Christ.

2 Maccabees12:46. Thus he made atonement for the dead that they might be freed from this sin.

Later, I had a dream of Jesus removing the anger and hatred from these people's hearts. He was informing me that the work for atonement had been done. Then, with His powers going through me, He changed them back because the work could not be accepted until the door to my hearing and seeing them was closed. I am currently working on this.

Also, an angel has made himself known to me and I've had many visions and dreams, some arranged by God and the powers of the higher angels, guiding me away from sin, in truth, toward salvation. I thank God for my sufferings and wisdom gained. And, I'm looking forward to being with God in heaven, seeing these spirits restored, and seeing my mom again.

Last edited by Child of God on Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Child of God
Child of God

PostSubject: Re: A Mystical Experience with the Son of God   A Mystical Experience with the Son of God EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 12:35 pm

Once, the angel, starting with his wings, was being covered in the same white that I had seen Jesus in. Anyone in the physical world can see this white. Another time, he was calling out my name. His voice is more beautiful than anyone's in this world. After a struggle with the evil spirits, he laid his head on mine to show that he cared. They are very loving creatures.

Psalm 34:7. The angel of the LORD encamps all around those who fear Him, And delivers them.

Last edited by Child of God on Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Child of God
Child of God

PostSubject: Re: A Mystical Experience with the Son of God   A Mystical Experience with the Son of God EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 3:50 pm

I would like to share some poetry I had written during my struggles.

evil spirits - 

in my closet,
under my bed, outside my window, in my head

wanting me in hell
, giving me a choice, to my decline, I hear their voice

about some demons
, in and out of my dreams , except for their powers, they go unseen

God knows where I've been
, evil spirits driving me insane, being defiled through sin, there's nothing to gain

for deliverance, obedience is clear, I pray to my Savior, to always be near

I have both seen and had conversations with demons. One said that it was his job to do evil to me. I was also told that they settle their differences with violence. And I was possessed twice by a demon masquerading as God...his deceit was short lived.

Leviticus 19:31. Give no regard to mediums and familiar spirits; do not seek after them, to be defiled by them; I am the Lord your God.

Mediums and familiar spirits 
involve consulting the spirits of the dead. All contact with these or other spirits was strictly forbidden in Israel. It demonstrated lack of faith in and rebellion against God.

1 Peter 5:8-11. Be sober and vigilant. Your opponent the devil is prowling around like a roaring lion looking for [someone] to devour. Resist him, steadfast, knowing that your fellow believers throughout the world undergo the same sufferings. The God of all grace who called you to His eternal glory through Christ [Jesus] will Himself restore, confirm, strengthen, and establish you after you have suffered a little. To him be dominion forever. Amen.

Last edited by Child of God on Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Child of God
Child of God

PostSubject: Re: A Mystical Experience with the Son of God   A Mystical Experience with the Son of God EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 10:44 am

My thoughts on Salvation

God in His immense love for mankind created humans to be with Him as part of a most loving heavenly family with the angels. There is nothing more beautiful for the Christian than this. To go against this is to go against all that we were created for. It is the human condition that we are evil and wicked without God in the afterlife. One suffers spiritual death, is in ruins and of no value or worth. Man is better off had he not been born. Hence, the value of salvation is greater than the sum of our lives. God is a righteous God and must punish sin. Due to man's iniquities, man was unable to be with God and was to be punished. God, in His great plans and love for mankind sent His only begotten Son as Christ, the Redeemer, so that the souls of the believers can be salvaged and that we may not suffer the human condition of being without Him.

John 3:16. For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

God has proven His love for mankind through His Son, Jesus Christ.
Back to top Go down
Child of God
Child of God

PostSubject: Re: A Mystical Experience with the Son of God   A Mystical Experience with the Son of God EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 4:16 pm

Before & After
A Mystical Experience with the Son of God J08ekHL
Jesus had removed the anger and hatred from the dead's hearts with His powers. They went from varying shades of darkness to white. Their souls are restored before going to heaven to be with God, Jesus, the angels, family and friends.

Last edited by Child of God on Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Child of God
Child of God

PostSubject: Re: A Mystical Experience with the Son of God   A Mystical Experience with the Son of God EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 4:30 pm

My God is Mighty to Save

Zephaniah 3:17 The Lord your God in your midst, The Mighty One, will save; He will rejoice over you with gladness, He will quiet you with His love, He will rejoice over you with singing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Mystical Experience with the Son of God   A Mystical Experience with the Son of God Empty

Back to top Go down

A Mystical Experience with the Son of God
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Share this topic...
Link this topic
URL:
BBCode:
HTML:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Creative Writers :: CHRISTIAN WRITERS' FORUM :: Share Your Testimony-