Christian Creative Writers

A FREE CHRISTIAN WRITERS' FORUM

HomeHome  PortalPortal  PublicationsPublications  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  SpotlightSpotlight  JesusJesus  
NO REGISTRATION**FEEL FREE TO COMMENT AS A GUEST**NO REGISTRATION**POST YOUR POETRY OR STORIES AS A GUEST**NO REGISTRATION**WRITERS RESOURCES**NO REGISTRATION**CHRISTIAN DISCUSSION**NO REGISTRATION**GREAT WRITING TIPS**

Photograph of the Spirit of God (Holy Spirit)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Child of God
PENCIL PUSHER (26-50 posts)
Child of God

CCW GOLD MEMBER CCW GOLD MEMBER

Photograph of the Spirit of God (Holy Spirit) Empty
PostSubject: Photograph of the Spirit of God (Holy Spirit)   Photograph of the Spirit of God (Holy Spirit) EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 3:52 pm

Identifying the Holy Spirit

This is a photograph of the Holy Spirit descending like a dove as He did during the baptism of Jesus.

Photograph of the Spirit of God (Holy Spirit) U1NzHvh

Here is a photograph of the Holy Spirit motionless.

Photograph of the Spirit of God (Holy Spirit) Orb9

Below is a painting of Saint Andrew with the Holy Spirit upon Him.

Photograph of the Spirit of God (Holy Spirit) Halo

The Halo is found in scripture as the Spirit of God alighting and remaining upon Jesus.

Mathew 3:16. When He had been baptized, Jesus came up immediately from the water, and behold, the heavens were opened to Him, and He saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and alighting upon Him.

John 1:32. John testified saying, "I have seen the Spirit descending as a dove out of heaven, and He remained upon Him."

The center photograph above is of the Holy Spirit in His spirit body form.

Luke 3:22. And the Holy Spirit descended in bodily form like a dove upon Him, and a voice came from heaven which said, "You are My beloved Son; in You I am well pleased."

The Holy Spirit alighting and remaining upon Jesus appeared as a Halo.

My thoughts on the Halo

The Holy Spirit appears to be revealing to us through the Halo that He is the breath of life given to all mankind in the very beginning by God.

Genesis 2:7. And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breathe of life; and man became a living being.

The term "Spirit" translates the Hebrew word ruah which in it's primary sense, means breath, air, wind.

The breath of life went into man's nostrils and is located over and throughout the brain giving us life. Hence, the Halo is over the head, representing the Holy Spirit giving us life in this world. And without the breath of life, the brain would not function and we would have no life in this world. The breath of life is connected to our spirits by the silver cord. When the silver cord is loosed, we are cut off from the breath of life, the brain dies, we become disconnected from our bodies, and are no longer in this visible world.

Ecclesiastes 12:6-7. Remember your Creator before the silver cord is loosed, Or the golden bowl broken, Or the pitcher shattered at the fountain, Or the wheel broken at the well. Then the dust will return to the earth as it was, And the spirit will return to God who gave it.

The Halo is the Holy Spirit's rightful place as the breath of life given to all mankind in the very beginning by God and thus the Halo does not have to be limited to Christianity.

Last edited by Child of God on Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:36 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Child of God
Child of God

CCW GOLD MEMBER CCW GOLD MEMBER

Photograph of the Spirit of God (Holy Spirit) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Photograph of the Spirit of God (Holy Spirit)   Photograph of the Spirit of God (Holy Spirit) EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 1:10 pm

Also, notice how the same photograph resembles an eyeball.

Photograph of the Spirit of God (Holy Spirit) Orb9Photograph of the Spirit of God (Holy Spirit) Eyeball4

The photo at top is the Spirit of truth looking directly at the camera man and bearing witness to him taking the photograph. The Spirit of truth is also known as the Spirit of God and the Holy Spirit.

1 John 5:6. And it is the Spirit who bears witness, because the Spirit is truth.

The Holy Spirit also bears witness to our consciousness.

Romans 9:1. I tell the truth in Christ, I am not lying, my conscience also bearing me witness in the Holy Spirit.

It is through the Spirit that the Father and Jesus hear our cries.

Romans 8:26. Likewise the Spirit also helps in our weaknesses. For we do not know what we should pray for as we ought, but the Spirit Himself makes intercession for us with groaning's which cannot be uttered.

God demonstrates His presence here on earth through the eyes of Lord.

2 Chronicles 16:9. For the eyes of the Lord run to and fro throughout the whole earth, to show Himself strong on behalf of those whose heart is loyal to Him.

Psalm 34:15. The eyes of the LORD are on the righteous, And His ears are open to their cry.

Psalm 33:18-19. Behold, the eye of the LORD is on those who fear Him, On those who hope in His mercy, To deliver their soul from death,

The Holy Spirit glorifies Christ

The Spirit of truth bears witness to the indwelt Spirit of Christ in the Christian.

The Spirit of truth glorifies Christ by bearing witness that we belong to Christ and declaring this to the Apostles who sit on the thrones of judgment so that we are not judged and mat go onto the Father.

Jesus said to the Apostles -

John 16:13. However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak, and He will tell you things to come. He will glorify Me, for He will take of Mine and declare it to you. All things that the Father has are Mine. Therefore I said that He will take of Mine and declare it to you.

This is how Christ builds His kingdom through the Holy Spirit here on earth.

Romans 8:15-16. For you did not receive the spirit of bondage again to fear but you received the Spirit of adoption by whom we cry out, "Abba, Father," The Spirit Himself bears witness with our spirit that we are children of God.
Back to top Go down

Photograph of the Spirit of God (Holy Spirit)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Share this topic...
Link this topic
URL:
BBCode:
HTML:
Page 1 of 1