Christian Creative Writers

A FREE CHRISTIAN WRITERS' FORUM

HomeHome  PortalPortal  PublicationsPublications  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  SpotlightSpotlight  JesusJesus  
NO REGISTRATION**FEEL FREE TO COMMENT AS A GUEST**NO REGISTRATION**POST YOUR POETRY OR STORIES AS A GUEST**NO REGISTRATION**WRITERS RESOURCES**NO REGISTRATION**CHRISTIAN DISCUSSION**NO REGISTRATION**GREAT WRITING TIPS**

Nice site

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
peterson0218
NEW KID ON THE BLOCK (0-5 Posts)
NEW KID ON THE BLOCK (0-5 Posts)
peterson0218

Nice site Empty
PostSubject: Nice site   Nice site EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 10:13 pm

Hi-I am happy to join this site. Honestly, I am not really a Bible thumper type person, but I am a Christian. Currently, Christianity is being attacked by all sides. There is a need to defend these attacks. Obviously, this is tricky. The trick here is to influence people to believe that the Lord Jesus Christ is our saviour, but without being too preachy. Also, there will be false prophets on this site trying to water down and make false claims here. I hope this site does not turn into this.
Back to top Go down
Lora
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
Lora

Nice site Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice site   Nice site EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 10:51 pm

Hello peterson0218,

Welcome to Christian Creative Writers.

I'm not a 'Big Bible Thumper' either, and I created this site. I agree that Christianity is being attacked on all sides as well, in our schools, government, and in our personal lives. I think if we live what we believe, we will be able to shine the light of Jesus. I also believe that the Lord uses all kinds of people and personalities to shine his light, including Bible thumpers. If people come on here who try to make false claims, it will not be difficult to share with them the Biblical inaccuracy of their claims. As the administrator, I will ensure that things like that will be handled appropriately. Additionally, this sight was prayerfully created and I am confident that it will remain protected by our dear Lord and Savior. The intention of this site is to lovingly assist writers in improving their skills in order to get them published so that they, too, will be able to shine his light.

I am looking forward to reading your posts, and we are sincerely excited to have you here!

May God Bless you Greatly.
Back to top Go down
http://loraconnor.com

Nice site
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Share this topic...
Link this topic
URL:
BBCode:
HTML:
Page 1 of 1