Christian Creative Writers

A FREE CHRISTIAN WRITERS' FORUM

HomeHome  PortalPortal  PublicationsPublications  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  SpotlightSpotlight  JesusJesus  
NO REGISTRATION**FEEL FREE TO COMMENT AS A GUEST**NO REGISTRATION**POST YOUR POETRY OR STORIES AS A GUEST**NO REGISTRATION**WRITERS RESOURCES**NO REGISTRATION**CHRISTIAN DISCUSSION**NO REGISTRATION**GREAT WRITING TIPS**

Hello, Everybody!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wordsmith
TECHNICIAN
TECHNICIAN
Wordsmith

CCW SUPPORTER CCW SUPPORTER

Hello, Everybody! Empty
PostSubject: Hello, Everybody!   Hello, Everybody! EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 10:08 am

I am a close friend to the creators of this website, and I am so excited to be here. My first passion is for the Lord, the second for my family, and the third is for writing. Unfortunately, most of my writing has been for secular institutions, as I have not found much offered through the Christian community. That's why I love my friends' ideas for this site!

I offered to help out as a global moderator, for a little while, until they could find more help through their future users. Therefore, you may see me around quite often, but I too will be enjoying the site as much as I hope the rest of the members will.

Sincerely,
Ann
Back to top Go down
Bean
APPRENTICE (6-25 posts)
APPRENTICE (6-25 posts)
Bean

Hello, Everybody! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, Everybody!   Hello, Everybody! EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 1:56 pm

Thanks for working on this site Ann :) i pray it's a blessing always, and that our Heavenly Father also blesses you and your writing.. this is an amazing time to be alive and for creative minds there is such an opportunity to be witnesses for our Savior.. Thanks, again for helping to make this network possible. :)

Peace in Messiah
Back to top Go down
http://timenolonger.wordpress.com

Hello, Everybody!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Share this topic...
Link this topic
URL:
BBCode:
HTML:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum