Christian Creative Writers

A FREE CHRISTIAN WRITERS' FORUM

HomeHome  PortalPortal  PublicationsPublications  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  SpotlightSpotlight  JesusJesus  
NO REGISTRATION**FEEL FREE TO COMMENT AS A GUEST**NO REGISTRATION**POST YOUR POETRY OR STORIES AS A GUEST**NO REGISTRATION**WRITERS RESOURCES**NO REGISTRATION**CHRISTIAN DISCUSSION**NO REGISTRATION**GREAT WRITING TIPS**

This might sound silly

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Laura E.
WRITER (51-100 posts)
WRITER (51-100 posts)
Laura E.

This might sound silly Empty
PostSubject: This might sound silly   This might sound silly EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 4:04 pm

Our family cat is pretty sick. Not sure what it is. I have always prayed over the animals when they're ill. I'm convinced that God hears the same as when I pray for people. It would be greatly appreciated to have others praying too. Especially since my family is feeling sad. Thank you!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Laura E.
WRITER (51-100 posts)
WRITER (51-100 posts)
Laura E.

PostSubject: Re: This might sound silly   This might sound silly EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 4:40 pm

Hi guys. Just wanted to say thanks to you guys who read my request and ask you to say a prayer for my family. Our cat just died and all of us are in tears at the moment. He was a really good cat and we're brokenhearted at losing him.
Back to top Go down
oneagleswings
ADMIN II
ADMIN II
oneagleswings

CCW GOLD MEMBER CCW GOLD MEMBER
CCW SUPPORTER CCW SUPPORTER
2x POETRY CONTEST WINNER 2X POETRY CONTEST WINNER

PostSubject: Re: This might sound silly   This might sound silly EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 5:56 am

Never sounded a bit silly at all, sorry for your loss.
Back to top Go down
Laura E.
WRITER (51-100 posts)
WRITER (51-100 posts)
Laura E.

PostSubject: Re: This might sound silly   This might sound silly EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 10:11 am

Thanks. He was a great pet.
Back to top Go down
ChildofGod8
WRITER (51-100 posts)
WRITER (51-100 posts)
ChildofGod8

PostSubject: Re: This might sound silly   This might sound silly EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 5:26 pm

Bless You
I am so sorry for your loss Laura E.  I will keep you and your family in my prayers.  I know he meant a lot to you.  I might be saying goodbye to one of my dogs this year, my female dog, the only one I've ever had (only girl I've ever had).  I have also lost quite a few dogs, and more if you count others' dogs I was close to/loved.  Anyway, God bless you, Laura, and your family!! Love, Jo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This might sound silly   This might sound silly Empty

Back to top Go down

This might sound silly
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Share this topic...
Link this topic
URL:
BBCode:
HTML: