Christian Creative Writers

A FREE CHRISTIAN WRITERS' FORUM

HomeHome  PortalPortal  PublicationsPublications  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  SpotlightSpotlight  JesusJesus  
NO REGISTRATION**FEEL FREE TO COMMENT AS A GUEST**NO REGISTRATION**POST YOUR POETRY OR STORIES AS A GUEST**NO REGISTRATION**WRITERS RESOURCES**NO REGISTRATION**CHRISTIAN DISCUSSION**NO REGISTRATION**GREAT WRITING TIPS**

Is it possible to be risen from the dead...and still be dead?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
oneagleswings
ADMIN II
ADMIN II
oneagleswings

CCW GOLD MEMBER CCW GOLD MEMBER
CCW SUPPORTER CCW SUPPORTER
2x POETRY CONTEST WINNER 2X POETRY CONTEST WINNER

Is it possible to be risen from the dead...and still be dead? Empty
PostSubject: Is it possible to be risen from the dead...and still be dead?   Is it possible to be risen from the dead...and still be dead? EmptyTue Apr 12, 2016 6:13 am

(please say it ain't so...)

Do you know what I am inferring here?
Feel free to weigh in on this.
Have you seen or heard the evidence of this, particularly among those who profess to be Christian, to be "born again"?
Perpetuating elaborate hoaxes...to what end?

If no one answers, I will delete this post in short order.

Unable to differentiate reality from illusion adding further complexities to existing confusions, only serving to muddy the waters?

NET CHAPLAIN? DOUG BLAIR...THE_ (in under score please feel free to mentally insert heraldic heavenly trumpets sounds here)SIGN(suppressing giggles)...ANYONE? RABBI? LORA? NEWBIES? OL' BIES? 
Let us discuss without fear, in boldness.
You know there is all sorts of fascination with "zombie apocalypses" "the walking dead" and in fact it exists all around us here and now so vividly. "Truth is stranger than fiction".
Where are the "silent majority?"
The keen observers?
The watchers?
Don't you think it's time to stop watching from the sidelines and take a stand?!
At least say "hello"
Be like "Horton who hears a "who"
Or just pretend ya' don't hear, ya' don't see...ya' don't care...if it's not directly affecting me.

IN PLAIN LANGUAGE PLEASE.
Not all of us speak in nor can interpret over analytical superfluous theological "jargonese".
Jesus was able to speak to the masses effectively and be well understood by all who had ears regardless of standing, stature, education or lack there of.
Self serving intellectuality masks agendas and has a very limited audience and only of passing interest, no staying power.

THERE WILL BE NO REBUTTALS...ALL ARE WELCOME, LET'S HEAR US!
Is it possible to be risen from the dead...and still be dead? Silenc10

Last edited by oneagleswings on Wed Apr 13, 2016 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Doug Blair
ADMIN II
ADMIN II
Doug Blair

POETRY CONTEST WINNER POETRY CONTEST WINNER

PostSubject: Re: Is it possible to be risen from the dead...and still be dead?   Is it possible to be risen from the dead...and still be dead? EmptyWed Apr 13, 2016 3:42 am

The registrar of birth reliably records all children. But then Mom...Dad... take the kids home and see how differently they behave, cooperate and develop. You have only good intended for them but some will respond less than enthusiastically. Does that mean they are NOT children as recorded? Nope...but they will end up needlessly shooting themselves in the foot, and missing out on intimacy and whole pastures of revelation, and ultimately missing out on crowns. Sad, short-sighted and not effectively "Ripped By the Passion". At a certain point in this prospect of neglect of so great salvation they become a name only. Yes I also accept the fact that backsliding can lead to loss of salvation. See the last couple of verses of James' epistle.

https://justhappeneduponthis.wordpress.com/2015/01/23/ripped-by-the-passion-2/
Back to top Go down
http://justhappeneduponthis.wordpress.com/ http://momentsmidstream.blogspot.com/
the_sign
APPRENTICE (6-25 posts)
APPRENTICE (6-25 posts)
the_sign

PostSubject: Re: Is it possible to be risen from the dead...and still be dead?   Is it possible to be risen from the dead...and still be dead? EmptySun May 08, 2016 4:32 am

There is an Old Testament verse that speaks of God cursing the first and second, but pulling through the third.

In as much as I don't recall it more specifically than this, it is has become a very real occurrence to me.

Only in the past few years have I born witness to this fact :

I didn't deserve to be born, I didn't deserve to be born again, and I didn't deserve to be resurrected.

This is God's Grace in power and action, the Second Coming of Christ in power and glory.

Martyrs, too, will always have that 'curse of death' as a part of things that have transpired in their souls.

There has even been a specific quatrain which describes my plight :

http://risen-from-the-dead.forumotion.com/t201-century-vi-quatrain-37-evil-ruin

But the Lord, God, is pulling me through this, and everyone else, as well, as this Ascension Sunday, May 8, 2016 A.D., is the 2,300th day of Daniel 8:14, the 1,335th day of Daniel 12:12, the Day of the Lord, of which in the early Epistles, the Church was forewarned to not to be so easily stirred about it being near at hand.

It was a good warning, as it hasn't come for almost 2,000 years later, but, most importantly, it has come.

The Lord Jesus Christ has returned with great power and glory.
Back to top Go down
http://risen-from-the-dead.forumotion.com/
Doug Blair
ADMIN II
ADMIN II
Doug Blair

POETRY CONTEST WINNER POETRY CONTEST WINNER

PostSubject: Now is the Day   Is it possible to be risen from the dead...and still be dead? EmptyThu May 12, 2016 9:30 am

The registrar of birth reliably records all children. But then Mom...Dad... take the kids home and see how differently thy behave, cooperate and develop. You have only good intended for them but some will respond less than enthusiastically. Does that mean they are NOT children as recorded? Nope...but they will end up needlessly shooting themselves in the foot, and missing out on intimacy and whole pastures of revelation, and ultimately missing out on crowns. Sad, short-sighted and not effectively "Ripped By the Passion". At a certain point in this prospect of neglect of so great salvation th become a name only. Yes I also accept the fact that backsliding can lead to loss of salvation. See the last couple of verses of James' epistle.

a further comment dated May 12th:
Now is the Day to give, forgive, praise, serve, love, testify and speak good words concerning the risen Jesus. Period. End time study is largely intellectual and in search of power. The witness/teacher may become puffed up with a sense of knowing in this last hour. The understanding will remain incomplete until Glory. Better to move forward in the Great Commission spending far more time in John's writings than in 2 Thessalonians or Daniel.
Back to top Go down
http://justhappeneduponthis.wordpress.com/ http://momentsmidstream.blogspot.com/
the_sign
APPRENTICE (6-25 posts)
APPRENTICE (6-25 posts)
the_sign

PostSubject: Re: Is it possible to be risen from the dead...and still be dead?   Is it possible to be risen from the dead...and still be dead? EmptyThu May 12, 2016 4:25 pm

And then what?

In my case, I know that I was part of the Great Commission and was martyred.

And there's a whole list at wikipedia of those who thought they knew the 1,335th day but didn't.

There is real power in the gift of interpretation, one need not go searching.

If someone comes to you now and says, "Where is this Jesus of Whom you speak?", Daniel 12:12 interpreted is proof that He has returned as He said He would, and yet the same convictions of the Great Commission apply : He remains in Heaven seated at the Right Hand of God the Father.
Back to top Go down
http://risen-from-the-dead.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is it possible to be risen from the dead...and still be dead?   Is it possible to be risen from the dead...and still be dead? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is it possible to be risen from the dead...and still be dead?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Share this topic...
Link this topic
URL:
BBCode:
HTML:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Creative Writers :: CHRISTIAN WRITERS' FORUM :: Bible Studies & Sermons-