Christian Creative Writers

A FREE CHRISTIAN WRITERS' FORUM

HomeHome  PortalPortal  PublicationsPublications  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  SpotlightSpotlight  JesusJesus  
NO REGISTRATION**FEEL FREE TO COMMENT AS A GUEST**NO REGISTRATION**POST YOUR POETRY OR STORIES AS A GUEST**NO REGISTRATION**WRITERS RESOURCES**NO REGISTRATION**CHRISTIAN DISCUSSION**NO REGISTRATION**GREAT WRITING TIPS**

Seeds In Heaven

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
HeavenUp
APPRENTICE (6-25 posts)
APPRENTICE (6-25 posts)
HeavenUp

Seeds In Heaven Empty
PostSubject: Seeds In Heaven   Seeds In Heaven EmptyThu Sep 21, 2017 7:50 am

Seeds in heaven

Lord by your hand, my prayers
Filled with seeds of faith and hope
Are carried by the winds of your Spirit

Each directed by You,
Finding their place to nurture, grow and affect
Some fall on rocky soil, some are choked by thorns
Some fall in rich and productive places

Others find their way to heavens virgin soil
Producing what eye has not seen
And ear has not heard
Waiting there for me
Back to top Go down
oneagleswings
ADMIN II
ADMIN II
oneagleswings

CCW GOLD MEMBER CCW GOLD MEMBER
CCW SUPPORTER CCW SUPPORTER
2x POETRY CONTEST WINNER 2X POETRY CONTEST WINNER

Seeds In Heaven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeds In Heaven   Seeds In Heaven EmptyThu Sep 21, 2017 8:13 am

Refreshing to see some new poetry on here, thanks for sharing.
Back to top Go down
HeavenUp
APPRENTICE (6-25 posts)
APPRENTICE (6-25 posts)
HeavenUp

Seeds In Heaven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeds In Heaven   Seeds In Heaven EmptyThu Sep 21, 2017 8:29 am

Thanks oneagleswings I appreciate any feedback you have to offer
Back to top Go down
HeavenUp
APPRENTICE (6-25 posts)
APPRENTICE (6-25 posts)
HeavenUp

Seeds In Heaven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeds In Heaven   Seeds In Heaven EmptyFri Sep 22, 2017 10:31 am

I hate to say it but it hardly seems worth posting here, and the same thing can be said for many other forums as well ,because there is no interaction, no comments.  The most I can get is" Great! Someone viewed my poem".  I used to post on a secular forum and there were many who didn't agree with my poetry but at least people commented and gave opinions.

What are your thoughts on that?
Back to top Go down
oneagleswings
ADMIN II
ADMIN II
oneagleswings

Seeds In Heaven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeds In Heaven   Seeds In Heaven EmptyFri Sep 22, 2017 11:41 am

That elephant on this site that you are addressing has cozied up really good kiddo'! It has really wrangled me as well, the main problem with religion is responses are usually given in mono-toned, lifeless, passionless, "oh will you look at the time?", kind of a way. A poet does not hide in a crowd and murmur, he shouts from rooftops!!! Don't give up nor be discouraged, WHO are you writing for? Could you just stop if you wanted to? I doubt it. So do it for HIM...He really listens even when we don't feel much like sharing. And trust there just might be tat one who does not reply but whom listens and reads and in that fertile silence..."receives". Remember David had to encourage himself in the Lord.
Back to top Go down
HeavenUp
APPRENTICE (6-25 posts)
APPRENTICE (6-25 posts)
HeavenUp

Seeds In Heaven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeds In Heaven   Seeds In Heaven EmptyFri Sep 22, 2017 12:37 pm

oneagleswings wrote:
That elephant on this site that you are addressing has cozied up really good kiddo'! It has really wrangled me as well, the main problem with religion is responses are usually given in mono-toned, lifeless, passionless, "oh will you look at the time?", kind of a way. A poet does not hide in a crowd and murmur, he shouts from rooftops!!! Don't give up nor be discouraged, WHO are you writing for? Could you just stop if you wanted to? I doubt it. So do it for HIM...He really listens even when we don't feel much like sharing. And trust there just might be tat one who does not reply but whom listens and reads and in that fertile silence..."receives". Remember David had to encourage himself in the Lord.

OK, good encouraging words, David is one my favorite Old Testament characters....so let's soldier on!
Back to top Go down
oneagleswings
ADMIN II
ADMIN II
oneagleswings

Seeds In Heaven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeds In Heaven   Seeds In Heaven EmptyFri Sep 22, 2017 12:53 pm

Let the spirit guide you, don't work at writing just grab the inspiration as it comes. When I read your first offering I heard someone making an earnest effort but I did not hear HIM...capische'? If you have to sit and think before you write...then it is only your "mind" speaking.

WRITE...be honest be "you" let it flow and don't worry about how others feel about it...that's not for us to be concerned about. Truth is all that matters. "If one thinks that a beautiful net, will catch only beautiful things" then we will be in for disappointments constantly!
To hell with views...to hell with replies...none of that matters in the least! Just put it out there...that is our calling.
Encouragement can come in many forms not always pleasant...but growing a thicker skin results in mastering patience and perseverance.

You'd be surprised who's listening...but replies or lack thereof do not mean a thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Seeds In Heaven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeds In Heaven   Seeds In Heaven Empty

Back to top Go down

Seeds In Heaven
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Share this topic...
Link this topic
URL:
BBCode:
HTML: