Christian Creative Writers

A FREE CHRISTIAN WRITERS' FORUM

HomeHome  PortalPortal  PublicationsPublications  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  SpotlightSpotlight  JesusJesus  
NO REGISTRATION**FEEL FREE TO COMMENT AS A GUEST**NO REGISTRATION**POST YOUR POETRY OR STORIES AS A GUEST**NO REGISTRATION**WRITERS RESOURCES**NO REGISTRATION**CHRISTIAN DISCUSSION**NO REGISTRATION**GREAT WRITING TIPS**

Have Faith in God

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zeroman1983
NEW KID ON THE BLOCK (0-5 Posts)
NEW KID ON THE BLOCK (0-5 Posts)
Zeroman1983

Have Faith in God Empty
PostHave Faith in God

Through all my days I will have faith in the Lord. He who made the Heavens and the Earth will comfort and guide me. Though I walk with many wearies and toil for countless days, He is beside me while I toil, and He holds my hand to comfort my weary soul. When I struggle, my Lord lifts me up. When I weep, He wipes away my tears. For God loves me always, and He never turns away from His children. God is not like man. Man can turn away, and man can follow another path. But God has chosen His path from the beginning of time and until now. His path is constant as His love is constant. Because his path is constant, if we choose to follow Him, we too will have a path to righteousness. Like God, our path is decided, and it is constant. From His blessings, we derive great strength. Though evil can beset us from all directions, He will be with us and shall guide us through the darkness. When the days dim and the long years of our lives are all but spent, take comfort. For God has promised to take us upon Him. He sent His only Son that we might know of the path that he created for us. He sent His Son that we might know of His path and follow it. For this path is the highway of God, and our means to follow it is our faith. When we follow God in faith, we are on a pathway which cannot fail. When we have faith in our Lord, we shall follow His highway until we reach our destination. We can all reach this destination which is paradise, the Heaven promised by our Lord, and we can reach it by faith alone.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

Have Faith in God :: Comments

No Comment.

Have Faith in God

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Creative Writers :: CHRISTIAN WRITERS' FORUM :: Blogs-
Jump to: