Christian Creative Writers

A FREE CHRISTIAN WRITERS' FORUM

HomeHome  PortalPortal  PublicationsPublications  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  SpotlightSpotlight  JesusJesus  
NO REGISTRATION**FEEL FREE TO COMMENT AS A GUEST**NO REGISTRATION**POST YOUR POETRY OR STORIES AS A GUEST**NO REGISTRATION**WRITERS RESOURCES**NO REGISTRATION**CHRISTIAN DISCUSSION**NO REGISTRATION**GREAT WRITING TIPS**

Computer's Confession-by J. Squallace

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
oneagleswings
ADMIN II
ADMIN II
oneagleswings

CCW GOLD MEMBER CCW GOLD MEMBER
CCW SUPPORTER CCW SUPPORTER
2x POETRY CONTEST WINNER 2X POETRY CONTEST WINNER

Computer's Confession-by J. Squallace Empty
PostSubject: Computer's Confession-by J. Squallace   Computer's Confession-by J. Squallace EmptyFri Jun 08, 2018 7:06 pm

Computer’s Confession-By Jody Squallace

Computer's Confession-by J. Squallace Applause
“Why is it I am always left in this stuffy office in a dark corner?
Here he comes again to peck and ponder on my keyboard. (Tap, Tap, Tap…) I wonder what he will be searching for today? Maybe a nice vacation spot where I could get ‘RAM’ service ha!
Nope, no such luck it’s always the same old thing in the search bar (Tap, Tap, Tap…) Where can I find a sermon? You think he would save these sites to favorites, but then I guess a confession would be in order. That is how he always acts, with my volume turned down low and screensaver at the ready with one touch of a shortcut key.
I wonder what subject he will choose today? (Tap, Tap, Tap… falsehoods, tricks, deceptions) Interesting keyword choices, well let’s see what I can show him. My so many to choose from, I hope I have enough memory to store all of these. Looks like he’s picking Eve’s dialogue with satan in the Garden. Here comes the fun part…(Highlight, Highlight, Highlight, Copy and Paste), if he keeps this up I am going to need a new mouse.
Almost finished, just a little editing and he will be on his way. (Author’s Name – Highlight, Delete, and Post) Okay pick up the unopened book with the black leather bound cover and off to meet with the congregation again.
Don’t forget to put my password protected screensaver on (Click). There you go, I knew you wouldn’t forget that. But really, how would anyone guess your password to be…Thou shalt not steal.
Until tomorrow then”
Back to top Go down

Computer's Confession-by J. Squallace
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Share this topic...
Link this topic
URL:
BBCode:
HTML:
Page 1 of 1