Christian Creative Writers

A FREE CHRISTIAN WRITERS' FORUM

HomeHome  PortalPortal  PublicationsPublications  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  SpotlightSpotlight  JesusJesus  
NO REGISTRATION**FEEL FREE TO COMMENT AS A GUEST**NO REGISTRATION**POST YOUR POETRY OR STORIES AS A GUEST**NO REGISTRATION**WRITERS RESOURCES**NO REGISTRATION**CHRISTIAN DISCUSSION**NO REGISTRATION**GREAT WRITING TIPS**

Are You Prepared

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ron_evartt
PENCIL PUSHER (26-50 posts)
PENCIL PUSHER (26-50 posts)
ron_evartt

Are You Prepared Empty
PostSubject: Are You Prepared   Are You Prepared EmptySat Jul 14, 2018 12:14 pm

Better be ready and found being a good servant!
Mat 24:44 Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man comes.
Mat 24:45 Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season?
Mat 24:46 Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he comes shall find so doing.
Mat 24:47 Verily I say unto you, That He shall make him ruler over all his goods.
Mat 24:48 But and if that evil servant shall say in his heart, My lord delays his coming;
Mat 24:49 And shall begin to smite his fellow servants, and to eat and drink with the drunken;
Mat 24:50 The lord of that servant shall come in a day when he looks not for him, and in an hour that he is not aware of,
Mat 24:51 And shall cut him asunder, and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

If you’re found not doing His will: Eternal Separation/2nd Death! (Vs. 25)

Oil is the working of the Holy Spirit in your life. Virgin is in reference to a believer. No oil then the Door (Yeshua) is shut on you and you can’t enter in! Think of Oil as Yahweh's Word in you as fuel, so your Light will shine!

Mat 25:7 Then all those virgins arose, and trimmed their lamps.
Mat 25:8 And the foolish said unto the wise, Give us of your oil (Obedience to Yahweh’s will) ; for our lamps are gone out.
Mat 25:9 But the wise answered, saying, Not so; lest there be not enough for us and you: but go ye rather to them that sell, and buy for yourselves.
Mat 25:10 And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door (Yeshua) was shut.
Mat 25:11 Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us.
Mat 25:12 But he answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not.
Mat 25:13 Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man comes.

True believers are obedient to Yahweh’s will!

Luk 12:40 Be you therefore ready also: for the Son of man comes at an hour when you think not.
Luk 12:41 Then Peter said unto him, Lord, speaks thou this parable unto us, or even to all?
Luk 12:42 And the Lord said, Who then is that faithful and wise steward, whom his lord shall make ruler over his household, to give them their portion of
meat in due season?
Luk 12:43 Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he comes shall find so doing.
Luk 12:44 Of a truth I say unto you, that he will make him ruler over all that he hath.
Luk 12:45 But and if that servant say in his heart, My lord delays his coming; and shall begin to beat the menservants and maidens, and to eat and drink, and to
be drunken;
Luk 12:46  The lord of that servant will come in a day when he looks not for him, and at an hour when he is not aware, and will cut him in sunder, and will appoint him his portion with the unbelievers.

Still think it’s OK to just believe and not be found “so doing”?

1Ti 6:18  That they do good, that they be rich in good works, ready to distribute, willing to communicate;
1Ti 6:19  Laying up in store for themselves a good foundation against the time to come, that they may lay hold on eternal life.                                
1Ti 6:20  O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane
and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called:
1Ti 6:21  Which some professing have erred concerning the faith. Grace be with thee. Amen.

How do you “lay hold on eternal life”? “Rich in good works…”
Have you erred from the faith (1Ti 6:21)?

Faith accesses GRACE (Rom. 5:2)! Proving faith plus works is true                
as the Word says!

Tit 3:1 Put them in mind to be subject to principalities and powers, to obey magistrates, to be ready to every good work,
Tit 3:2 To speak evil of no man, to be no brawlers, but gentle, showing all meekness unto all men.
Tit 3:3 For we ourselves also were sometimes foolish, disobedient, deceived, serving divers lusts and pleasures, living in malice and envy, hateful, and hating
one another.
Tit 3:4 But after that the kindness and love of God our Savior toward man appeared,
Tit 3:5 Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy
Ghost;
Tit 3:6 Which he shed on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Savior;
Tit 3:7 That being justified by his grace, we should be made heirs according to the hope of eternal life.

Tit 3:7 That being justified by his grace…   

Understand the difference from Yahweh’s righteousness from that of man’s!

Rom 5:1  Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ:
Rom 5:2  By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.

Tit 3:5 Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the
Holy Ghost;

Please be clear to understand that in Tit. 3:5 where it says, “Not by works of righteousness…” it’s not saying that we don’t obey Yahweh’s Word, but shows it was the finished work of Yeshua that saves us, and it’s the working of His righteousness in our lives that define who we are and who we love.

We SERVE the true God or Satan!

Mat 6:24 No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.
Luk 16:13 No servant can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.
Mat 24:45 Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season?

It’s all about LOVE! Who you love the most! Who you love is who you serve!

Joh 14:15 If ye love me, keep my commandments.

Joh 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words (O.T. & N.T.): and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Joh 15:10 If ye keep my commandments (Commandments only come from the O.T.), ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love.

1Jn 5:2 By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God, and keep his commandments.

1Jn 5:3 For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous.

Jud 1:21 Keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life.

Jas 5:7  Be patient therefore, brethren, unto the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waits for the precious fruit of the earth, and hath
long patience for it, until he receive the early and latter rain.
Jas 5:8  Be ye also patient; establish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draws nigh.
Back to top Go down

Are You Prepared
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Share this topic...
Link this topic
URL:
BBCode:
HTML:
Page 1 of 1