Christian Creative Writers

A FREE CHRISTIAN WRITERS' FORUM

HomeHome  PortalPortal  PublicationsPublications  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  SpotlightSpotlight  JesusJesus  
NO REGISTRATION**FEEL FREE TO COMMENT AS A GUEST**NO REGISTRATION**POST YOUR POETRY OR STORIES AS A GUEST**NO REGISTRATION**WRITERS RESOURCES**NO REGISTRATION**CHRISTIAN DISCUSSION**NO REGISTRATION**GREAT WRITING TIPS**

New to forum

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
silverglass
PENCIL PUSHER (26-50 posts)
silverglass

New to forum Empty
PostSubject: New to forum   New to forum EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 5:18 am

Hi, I am new to the forum and am interested in writing short stories. Some Christian oriented. I am a conservative Christian and enjoy theology. I am open in my approach to theism but solidly base my belief in the creeds. :cheers: I enjoy forums like Absolute Astronomy where I can interact with others.
I continue to wrestle with scriptures teachings on topics that deal with the tension between man's will and God's grace. This tension in scripture has caused me to seek out clarity in the way the bible teaches or portrays the way God relates to people. More specifically by looking at the relational way God has and continues to reveal himself to mankind and what is expected of people in a relation to Grace.
Although scripture is specific about salvation by grace there remains a response by which we must fulfill god's calling by our acceptance of his free gift. This gives credence to the realization that we are free-will agents who decide to create our own destinies. I accept this truth and rest assured that determinism or fate is just biblically unwarranted. Anyway I could go on but this may spark some interest as I am approachable and will engage in courteous dialogs.
Sincerely, Mike
Back to top Go down
worshipfreely
WRITERS’ MENTOR (500 + posts)
WRITERS’ MENTOR (500 + posts)
worshipfreely

CCW GOLD MEMBER CCW GOLD MEMBER
POETRY CONTEST WINNER POETRY CONTEST WINNER

New to forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to forum   New to forum EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 10:36 am

Welcome brother. Glad you have joined us. I look forward to see what the Lord has in store for you and your contributions to this site. All glory to the Father.
Back to top Go down
Lora
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
Lora

New to forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to forum   New to forum EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 12:40 pm

Hello silverglass,
Welcome to Christian Creative Writers. I am so glad you joined us. Sounds like an interesting dilemma you are wrestling with. I look forward to hearing more about the questions that you are concerned with regarding our relationship with God.
Back to top Go down
http://loraconnor.com
akingthomas100
akingthomas100

New to forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to forum   New to forum EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 8:54 am

Hello mike,

I am just tunning in to this forum as well and look forward to sharing different views with you about the souls relationship with our god. Stay blessed!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New to forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to forum   New to forum Empty

Back to top Go down

New to forum
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Share this topic...
Link this topic
URL:
BBCode:
HTML: