Christian Creative Writers

A FREE CHRISTIAN WRITERS' FORUM

HomeHome  PortalPortal  PublicationsPublications  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  SpotlightSpotlight  JesusJesus  
NO REGISTRATION**FEEL FREE TO COMMENT AS A GUEST**NO REGISTRATION**POST YOUR POETRY OR STORIES AS A GUEST**NO REGISTRATION**WRITERS RESOURCES**NO REGISTRATION**CHRISTIAN DISCUSSION**NO REGISTRATION**GREAT WRITING TIPS**

Gracious Daughter to an Almighty Father

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
cassiwhinery
APPRENTICE (6-25 posts)
APPRENTICE (6-25 posts)
cassiwhinery

Gracious Daughter to an Almighty Father Empty
PostSubject: Gracious Daughter to an Almighty Father   Gracious Daughter to an Almighty Father EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 4:20 pm

"And I will be your Father, and you shall be my sons and daughters, says the Lord Almighty." 2 Corn 6:18
I am delighted to see the brothers and sisters coming together for the good of our Father. I began this journey in the pit of despair, in Oklahoma. I had completely given up on life, and at 26 I had decided to sit in a chair and wait for death to come knocking. Being young and fairly healthy, I was in for a long wait. I certainly was too self obsorbed to see anything else but my misery. I was shackled by my sin and transgressions, drowning in a pool of self pity and depression. I contstantly longed for an easy fix, and eventually I found one. I developed a hefty addiction to perscription drugs and soon lost everyone I had ever loved or cared for. God orchastrated an intervention on my behalf. See eventhough I didn't turn to our Father and ask his help, I am made of His Holy Spirit which is always speaking and pleading for the good of me. I completed a rehabilitation program and began repairing my life. Correction, God began repairing my life, starting with my heart. Everyday that I spend getting to know our Father, He mends a little bit more of my tattered soul. I am a living testiment to the faithfulness of God. My dreams have began coming true, from the time I accepted Jesus as my savior to last night when I prayed for His wonderful forgiveness.
Back to top Go down
Lora
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
Lora

Gracious Daughter to an Almighty Father Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gracious Daughter to an Almighty Father   Gracious Daughter to an Almighty Father EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 4:24 pm

Hello cassiwhiner,
Welcome to God's Kingdom!!! I am so glad you are making it to the other side of darkness. It can be a wonderful life, especially when we have Jesus. I look forward to reading your posts.
May God Bless you Greatly

Last edited by Admin on Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://loraconnor.com

Gracious Daughter to an Almighty Father
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Share this topic...
Link this topic
URL:
BBCode:
HTML:
Page 1 of 1