Christian Creative Writers

A FREE CHRISTIAN WRITERS' FORUM

HomeHome  PortalPortal  PublicationsPublications  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  SpotlightSpotlight  JesusJesus  
NO REGISTRATION**FEEL FREE TO COMMENT AS A GUEST**NO REGISTRATION**POST YOUR POETRY OR STORIES AS A GUEST**NO REGISTRATION**WRITERS RESOURCES**NO REGISTRATION**CHRISTIAN DISCUSSION**NO REGISTRATION**GREAT WRITING TIPS**

Let me introduce myself

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jeffrey Steele
NEW KID ON THE BLOCK (0-5 Posts)
NEW KID ON THE BLOCK (0-5 Posts)
Jeffrey Steele

Let me introduce myself Empty
PostSubject: Let me introduce myself   Let me introduce myself EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 7:39 am

Greetings all !

My name is Jeffrey Steele, and I am pleased to be here.

I have written a book blank "Miracles for Misfits" and I would like to share with you how the blank came about.
The book is NOT published yet, as life continues, chapters keep coming.

A brief synopsis is as follows:

I find myself in Israel as a result of circumstances only God Himself could have orchestrated.
You see, I was never supposed to be able to get a passport because of nefarious activities of my past.
When I became a Believer, I had the audacity to believe what was written in the BOOK, and subsiquently started experiencing miracles of biblical proportions.
ie: terminal cancer healed, dead being raised, limbs lengthened, blind eyes being made able to see, and much much more. Even the wind and the waves were to obey to show how Great our God is!

Jesus told His disciples "these things and greater you shall do".

Once I started to understand my identity as written in the Bible, life was never the same.

I will share specific examples in future posts...as long as God gets the glory!

from mean streets to amazing adventures.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Let me introduce myself   Let me introduce myself EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 9:38 am

You write quite well. I hope you share portions of your book.

Back to top Go down
Lora
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
Lora

PostSubject: Re: Let me introduce myself   Let me introduce myself EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 10:26 am

Welcome Jeffrey Steele,
We are very excited to have you join us.

First, I would like to extend my apologies for the words in your introduction message that were replaced with the word 'blank'. We are still working out some of the kinks, as this site gets off the ground and running.

Second, the brief passage from your book that you shared with us has peaked my interest. I can't wait until you share more of it with us!

Back to top Go down
http://loraconnor.com
Bean
APPRENTICE (6-25 posts)
APPRENTICE (6-25 posts)
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Let me introduce myself   Let me introduce myself EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 2:23 pm

hi Jeffrey :)

'Miracles for Misfits' is a cool title.. i imagine there are more 'misfits' in the world right than there have been in a long time.. i pray our Heavenly Father blesses your work and uses it to witness the gospel and edify believers, especially with those who consider themselves 'misfits'.. :) the synopsis is interesting.. looking forward to seeing how the plot develops.

Peace and Blessings in Messiah
Back to top Go down
http://timenolonger.wordpress.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let me introduce myself   Let me introduce myself Empty

Back to top Go down

Let me introduce myself
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Share this topic...
Link this topic
URL: