Christian Creative Writers

A FREE CHRISTIAN WRITERS' FORUM

HomeHome  PortalPortal  PublicationsPublications  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  SpotlightSpotlight  JesusJesus  
NO REGISTRATION**FEEL FREE TO COMMENT AS A GUEST**NO REGISTRATION**POST YOUR POETRY OR STORIES AS A GUEST**NO REGISTRATION**WRITERS RESOURCES**NO REGISTRATION**CHRISTIAN DISCUSSION**NO REGISTRATION**GREAT WRITING TIPS**

Joshua Fund

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lora
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
Lora

Joshua Fund Empty
PostSubject: Joshua Fund   Joshua Fund EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 1:52 pm

Great news, CCW has managed to raise $320 for Joshua and Jennifer. That will help to get them food and pay some money toward the back payments of their electric bill. They can hardly believe the way the Lord has blessed them when everything seemed so hopeless. They extend their love and sincere appreciation for the members of CCW who have reached out to them both prayerfully and financially. God bless you all!
Back to top Go down
http://loraconnor.com
worshipfreely
WRITERS’ MENTOR (500 + posts)
WRITERS’ MENTOR (500 + posts)
worshipfreely

CCW GOLD MEMBER CCW GOLD MEMBER
POETRY CONTEST WINNER POETRY CONTEST WINNER

Joshua Fund Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joshua Fund   Joshua Fund EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 1:57 pm

All glory to the Father!!!
Back to top Go down
oneagleswings
ADMIN II
ADMIN II
oneagleswings

CCW GOLD MEMBER CCW GOLD MEMBER
CCW SUPPORTER CCW SUPPORTER
2x POETRY CONTEST WINNER 2X POETRY CONTEST WINNER

Joshua Fund Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joshua Fund   Joshua Fund EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 2:00 pm

AMEN!!
Back to top Go down
ChildofGod8
WRITER (51-100 posts)
WRITER (51-100 posts)
ChildofGod8

Joshua Fund Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joshua Fund   Joshua Fund EmptyMon May 14, 2012 7:51 am

thank you That is awesome!! I am sorry I couldn't help financially, but I have been praying for all members of this website. Please continue to keep me in your prayers also. I might have found a paralegal job, but I have to work toward it (i.e., I lack a lot of computer skills that are needed for the job as well as familiarity with a certain area, intellectual property). If anybody reading this has any suggestions as to how to familiarize myself with intellectual property (a.k.a. IP), please let me know either here or in an email. If accepted, I will start out as a receptionist then get reviewed after 90 days. If at 90 days I am acceptable to them, I will get the paralegal job. Please pray about this because I really want and need this, but it'll be a lot of hard work and study, just like being in a formal college program. Thank you all for all of your prayers you have said for me since I have been absent here. They are always appreciated!!! God bless you all.

Love in Christ,

ChildofGod8
Back to top Go down
Lora
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
Lora

Joshua Fund Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joshua Fund   Joshua Fund EmptyMon May 14, 2012 11:27 pm

Thank you for your prayers. God Bless you for that. I will definitely continue to pray for you too. I just know with the Lord's grace and strength you will get through this terrifically.
Back to top Go down
http://loraconnor.com
Sponsored content

Joshua Fund Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joshua Fund   Joshua Fund Empty

Back to top Go down

Joshua Fund
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Share this topic...
Link this topic
URL:
BBCode: