Christian Creative Writers

A FREE CHRISTIAN WRITERS' FORUM

HomeHome  PortalPortal  PublicationsPublications  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  SpotlightSpotlight  JesusJesus  
NO REGISTRATION**FEEL FREE TO COMMENT AS A GUEST**NO REGISTRATION**POST YOUR POETRY OR STORIES AS A GUEST**NO REGISTRATION**WRITERS RESOURCES**NO REGISTRATION**CHRISTIAN DISCUSSION**NO REGISTRATION**GREAT WRITING TIPS**

Sept 1st

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
aprilrain
APPRENTICE (6-25 posts)
APPRENTICE (6-25 posts)
aprilrain

CCW GOLD MEMBER CCW GOLD MEMBER
CCW SUPPORTER CCW SUPPORTER

Sept 1st  Empty
PostSubject: Sept 1st    Sept 1st  EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 7:23 am

Happy Happy Birthday!!!!! You were born this wondrous day and God said "It is GOOD!" How young are you? How young do you feel? Why don't you take a quick assessment of your real age verses your SPIRIT age.
Do something for yourself today. Take a bubble bath with some relaxing music and scented candles. Get your hair done. Go to the library and pick up that book you have wanted to read. BORDERS is going out of business and they have MADDDDD sales right now...pick up that book series!
Why not buy yourself a new Bible and reconnect with the Lord today. THE VOICE is a very easy to read version and is a great asset to anyone's home.

Today's blessings are indeed abundant. To all my readers, I pray that blessings abound you. I pray that you get that job interview and it goes well. I pray that your mailman brings you pleasing things today. I pray that your teacher grades your paper and gives you awesome feedback. You deserve these blessings. God promised you these blessings. You need only accept Jesus and claim those Miracles and Blessings that God has prepared for you!

Many Many PRECIOUS blessings to all my friends and loved ones and to you especially...who is reading this right now
Back to top Go down
http://tyannpublishing.com
Lora
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
Lora

Sept 1st  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sept 1st    Sept 1st  EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 10:47 am

What a sweetheart you are. Thank you!
Back to top Go down
http://loraconnor.com
oneagleswings
ADMIN II
ADMIN II
oneagleswings

CCW GOLD MEMBER CCW GOLD MEMBER
CCW SUPPORTER CCW SUPPORTER
2x POETRY CONTEST WINNER 2X POETRY CONTEST WINNER

Sept 1st  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sept 1st    Sept 1st  EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 8:17 pm

You've got me blowing bubbles in the shower, Precious Blessings to you too !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sept 1st  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sept 1st    Sept 1st  Empty

Back to top Go down

Sept 1st
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Share this topic...
Link this topic
URL:
BBCode:
HTML:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Creative Writers :: CHRISTIAN DISCUSSION FORUM :: Blessings & Praise Reports-