Christian Creative Writers

A FREE CHRISTIAN WRITERS' FORUM

HomeHome  PortalPortal  PublicationsPublications  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  SpotlightSpotlight  JesusJesus  
NO REGISTRATION**FEEL FREE TO COMMENT AS A GUEST**NO REGISTRATION**POST YOUR POETRY OR STORIES AS A GUEST**NO REGISTRATION**WRITERS RESOURCES**NO REGISTRATION**CHRISTIAN DISCUSSION**NO REGISTRATION**GREAT WRITING TIPS**

wayward sheep

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
worshipfreely
WRITERS’ MENTOR (500 + posts)
WRITERS’ MENTOR (500 + posts)
worshipfreely

CCW GOLD MEMBER CCW GOLD MEMBER
POETRY CONTEST WINNER POETRY CONTEST WINNER

wayward sheep Empty
PostSubject: wayward sheep   wayward sheep EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 1:30 pm

my son is on a path of destruction. He has been shown the right way to live for quite a few years now and I have been able to model good behavior recently so He does know the Lord but the enemy has his hooks in him deep. He is angry and extremely immoral, I am running out of ideas and my wife is being spiritually crushed by all this. All I have to offer is love and prayer. Any prayer would be appreciated. His name is Zed. Thank you and God bless.
Back to top Go down
Lora
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
Lora

wayward sheep Empty
PostSubject: Re: wayward sheep   wayward sheep EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 2:23 pm

As parents, we tend to blame ourselves when our children backslide and start doing the wrong thing. We can't change the past and blaming only makes things worse. Just know that the Lord has Zed in His hands. All we can do as parents is lead them in the right direction and hope and pray that they follow that path. I too have a twenty-year-old son who is feeling his oats, so to speak, and we have learned not to blame ourselves and that it is his responsibility to change his own behavior, because we know that we did all we could as his parents. We also know he has that strong foundation that we built hidden way down deep somewhere and we have every hope he will find it again. I pray the Lord brings Zed to find his way again, that the voice of the Holy Spirit will convict him of his destructive behavior, and he will have spiritual renewal, in Jesus Name, Amen.
Back to top Go down
http://loraconnor.com
oneagleswings
ADMIN II
ADMIN II
oneagleswings

CCW GOLD MEMBER CCW GOLD MEMBER
CCW SUPPORTER CCW SUPPORTER
2x POETRY CONTEST WINNER 2X POETRY CONTEST WINNER

wayward sheep Empty
PostSubject: Re: wayward sheep   wayward sheep EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 11:25 am

I pray that the Lord bring home your wayward sheep across His shoulders.
When a sheep was ost the whole village would scour the countryside in search of it and when found, a cause for great celebration.
He is in God's hands,

God Bless.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

wayward sheep Empty
PostSubject: Re: wayward sheep   wayward sheep Empty

Back to top Go down

wayward sheep
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Share this topic...
Link this topic
URL: