Christian Creative Writers

A FREE CHRISTIAN WRITERS' FORUM

HomeHome  PortalPortal  PublicationsPublications  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  SpotlightSpotlight  JesusJesus  
NO REGISTRATION**FEEL FREE TO COMMENT AS A GUEST**NO REGISTRATION**POST YOUR POETRY OR STORIES AS A GUEST**NO REGISTRATION**WRITERS RESOURCES**NO REGISTRATION**CHRISTIAN DISCUSSION**NO REGISTRATION**GREAT WRITING TIPS**

Introducing myself!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cheryl4698
APPRENTICE (6-25 posts)
APPRENTICE (6-25 posts)
Cheryl4698

Introducing myself! Empty
PostSubject: Introducing myself!   Introducing myself! EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 1:00 pm

Hi. I just joined. I think I got here via Craigs List (where I was trolling for work). I'm Cheryl; I live in the Boston Area; and I'm a Professional Medical Writer (freelance). I help doctors and pharmas with their articles, manuscripts, websites, and training; I also write the brochures and pamphlets that you see in your doctor's waiting room. My website: mysite.verizon.net/cheryl4698.

I'm going to post a couple of things I have written for the church newsletter. And, if the spirit moves me, I'll write and post some more! It's nice to be here with some like-minded folks!
Back to top Go down
http://mysite.verizon.net/cheryl4698
Lora
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
Lora

PostSubject: Re: Introducing myself!   Introducing myself! EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 1:07 pm

Welcome Cheryl4698,
We are thrilled to have you join us. Your work sounds very interesting. We are looking forward to reading some of your work!
Back to top Go down
http://loraconnor.com
Bean
APPRENTICE (6-25 posts)
APPRENTICE (6-25 posts)
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Introducing myself!   Introducing myself! EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 2:42 pm

Cheryl4698 wrote:
...I think I got here via Craigs List (where I was trolling for work).

hi Cheryl :) i burst out laughing when i read that because it's the same way i got here lol.. quick side-jobs can always come in handy, right? i pray you stay blessed in Messiah.. He's obviously blessed you with a great sense of humor.. i'm sure it comes in handy with your work ;) .. i've assisted on some scripting at my job and i know it's helped me lol.. looking forward to seeing your posts.

Peace in Messiah :)
Back to top Go down
http://timenolonger.wordpress.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introducing myself!   Introducing myself! Empty

Back to top Go down

Introducing myself!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Share this topic...
Link this topic
URL: