Christian Creative Writers

A FREE CHRISTIAN WRITERS' FORUM

HomeHome  PortalPortal  PublicationsPublications  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  SpotlightSpotlight  JesusJesus  
NO REGISTRATION**FEEL FREE TO COMMENT AS A GUEST**NO REGISTRATION**POST YOUR POETRY OR STORIES AS A GUEST**NO REGISTRATION**WRITERS RESOURCES**NO REGISTRATION**CHRISTIAN DISCUSSION**NO REGISTRATION**GREAT WRITING TIPS**

Do you like historical fiction romance?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jamie Adams
NEW KID ON THE BLOCK (0-5 Posts)
Jamie Adams

Do you like historical fiction romance? Empty
PostSubject: Do you like historical fiction romance?   Do you like historical fiction romance? EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 5:21 pm

I have two Inspirational historical romances on Amazon. They both have five star reviews. I believe God has called me to write and I am so excited to see the response following Him has brought.

Love's Golden Quest

http://www.amazon.com/Loves-Golden-Western-Hearts-ebook/dp/B00CNJ8CDS

An Inspirational Christian Romance

Can the perilous unknowns of the Wild West and an arranged marriage heal a grieving young woman and a man determined to find a world to claim as his own?

ROSE HILL never thought she would marry someone she didn’t love, but after the death of her parents, she believes she has no other choice. And if she follows the advice of her pastor and mentors, it will have to be soon.

During the height of the gold rush, LUKE TOWNSEND dreams of starting a ranch out west. When his fiancée learns of his plan she leaves him for a doctor back east. Brokenhearted, he's determined to make a new start.

and

The Doctor's Daughter
http://www.amazon.com/The-Doctors-Daughter-ebook/dp/B00CW22KN4/ref=pd_sim_kstore_3

An Inspirational Christian Romance

On the trail of outlaws, Pinkerton agent Jacob Hanley comes across a tenacious woman with a secret that puts her at odds with a small frontier town. Determined to honor a deathbed promise, Laura Prescott vows to hold her ground when she finds herself the unlikely guardian of two young children and a teenage boy.
Back to top Go down
Moni
CCW EXPERT (351-400 posts)
CCW EXPERT (351-400 posts)
Moni

CCW GOLD MEMBER CCW GOLD MEMBER

PostSubject: Re: Do you like historical fiction romance?   Do you like historical fiction romance? EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 8:48 pm

The first one sounds great to me!
Back to top Go down
http://practicallyspeaking2u.blogspot.com
Jamie Adams
Jamie Adams

PostSubject: Re: Do you like historical fiction romance?   Do you like historical fiction romance? EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 1:24 pm

Thanks, the sequel to Love's Golden Quest, Love's Healing Power is now available on Amazon as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you like historical fiction romance?   Do you like historical fiction romance? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you like historical fiction romance?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Share this topic...
Link this topic
URL:
BBCode:
HTML:
Page 1 of 1