Christian Creative Writers

A FREE CHRISTIAN WRITERS' FORUM

HomeHome  PortalPortal  PublicationsPublications  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  SpotlightSpotlight  JesusJesus  
NO REGISTRATION**FEEL FREE TO COMMENT AS A GUEST**NO REGISTRATION**POST YOUR POETRY OR STORIES AS A GUEST**NO REGISTRATION**WRITERS RESOURCES**NO REGISTRATION**CHRISTIAN DISCUSSION**NO REGISTRATION**GREAT WRITING TIPS**

He Knows Your Name

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mmiller
WRITER (51-100 posts)
WRITER (51-100 posts)
mmiller

SHORT STORY CONTEST WINNER SHORT STORY CONTEST WINNER

He Knows Your Name Empty
PostSubject: He Knows Your Name   He Knows Your Name EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 10:29 am

Earlier this morning, I read something written by a woman named Valerie. I do not know her personally, but her words spoke to my soul and delivered a rush of inspiration to me. The words that Valerie wrote clearly came from her heart and she humbly asked for prayer. She asked that others please pray for her in that she might seek God first, hear His direction and follow His guidance as much as she possibly can. Valerie provides assistance to abused and homeless families but feels that her role is very small....that what she does doesn't seem important......AND THAT'S WHEN THE LORD STEPPED IN.......

I think we all might have a little bit of Valerie in us....even if your name is Lisa, John, Kelli, Debbie, Robin, Ross, Gina, Blair, Bruce, Tom Or Jean....Mary, Kim, Terry, Kenneth or Ron....

We all have our own particular complexes. We are prone to feel inferior at times. We often feel that our best is not good enough. We tend to see others as 'better' or more important in the eyes of man.Thats just it.......IN THE EYES OF MAN

God knows Valerie by name. He know us all, as a matter of fact. He knew us before we were even formed in the womb (Jeremiah 1:5). Think about that for a minute.....Is that an awesome concept or what???? Every single thought and feeling that we experience is of the utmost importance to our God. We are His children!!! We are important! He loves us! He truly loves us, no matter what our job or position in life. In fact, His word tells us that the last will be first, and the first last (Matthew 20:16). It gets even better than that.......in Matthew 25:40, Jesus tells us, in His own words, "Inasmuch as you did it to one of my brothers, you did it to me." WOW.....I am blown away this morning!

I dont know about you, but I feel special this morning....Today, I wanna thank God for loving me and for knowing me by name....Let me do what He tells me to do....Let me go where He sends me...Let me not feel small or unimportant...Let me know that I am a child of royalty!

Am praying for you Valerie! Please pray for me as well.

Back to top Go down
Lora
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
Lora

He Knows Your Name Empty
PostSubject: Re: He Knows Your Name   He Knows Your Name EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 12:10 pm

The love of the Lord is vast, he even knows the number of hairs on our heads. And, the best part of it all is, we have done nothing to deserve it. Thank you for your words of encouragement. I'm starting to look forward to them now. It must be so lonely not to know and believe this for those without the Lord. I pray that your message will touch them if they read it.

Last edited by Lora on Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://loraconnor.com
mmiller
WRITER (51-100 posts)
WRITER (51-100 posts)
mmiller

SHORT STORY CONTEST WINNER SHORT STORY CONTEST WINNER

He Knows Your Name Empty
PostSubject: Re: He Knows Your Name   He Knows Your Name EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 7:50 am

Thank you Lora....I am so glad that I was referred to this site...its awesome! :)
Back to top Go down
worshipfreely
WRITERS’ MENTOR (500 + posts)
WRITERS’ MENTOR (500 + posts)
worshipfreely

CCW GOLD MEMBER CCW GOLD MEMBER
POETRY CONTEST WINNER POETRY CONTEST WINNER

He Knows Your Name Empty
PostSubject: Re: He Knows Your Name   He Knows Your Name EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 10:58 pm

Well said. When I think about the Lord's love for me, I am moved to tears every single time. It is so amazing to even think about it. I am so unworthy have done so many heinous things and yet He loves me. GOD IS GOOD......more like AWESOME!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

He Knows Your Name Empty
PostSubject: Re: He Knows Your Name   He Knows Your Name Empty

Back to top Go down

He Knows Your Name
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Share this topic...
Link this topic
URL:
BBCode:
HTML:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Creative Writers :: CHRISTIAN WRITERS' FORUM :: Fiction Novels & Short Stories-