Christian Creative Writers

A FREE CHRISTIAN WRITERS' FORUM

HomeHome  PortalPortal  PublicationsPublications  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  SpotlightSpotlight  JesusJesus  
NO REGISTRATION**FEEL FREE TO COMMENT AS A GUEST**NO REGISTRATION**POST YOUR POETRY OR STORIES AS A GUEST**NO REGISTRATION**WRITERS RESOURCES**NO REGISTRATION**CHRISTIAN DISCUSSION**NO REGISTRATION**GREAT WRITING TIPS**

WHAT THE LORD IS DOING IN ISRAEL AMONG BELIEVERS

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jacob Ben Avraham
WORDSMITH (251-300 posts)
WORDSMITH (251-300 posts)
Jacob Ben Avraham

CCW GOLD MEMBER CCW GOLD MEMBER

WHAT THE LORD IS DOING IN ISRAEL AMONG BELIEVERS Empty
PostSubject: WHAT THE LORD IS DOING IN ISRAEL AMONG BELIEVERS   WHAT THE LORD IS DOING IN ISRAEL AMONG BELIEVERS EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 7:06 pm

Hi, It's Jacob Ben Avraham, I am back again.

I left off with the weekly parashas when I left for Israel on June 7th, and I returned last week.  So, I'd like to share what the
LORD is doing there among the believers.

First of all, in the Army, the IDF (Israel Defense Forces) We contributed to helping and supporting the Armed force by being there and helping with general tasks on bases, while the reserve and active duty soldiers stand guard against the terrorist forces of Al Qaeda, Hamas, and Hezbola, and not to mention ISIS. 

In the city of Tiberias, on the Sea of Galilee, we have Chaim malspin at the ARC (Aliyah Return Center) a place that greets new immigrants to Israel.  He has launched a project called "Fields of Wheat" which is  14 acre resort which has been abandoned for 10 years, the property in for sale, and ARC is hoping to buy this property to give the immigrnts a place to live, to have Messianic activities, and a place for prayer, prayiing for the peace of Jerusalem, and praying that lost souls will come to Messiah Yeshua.

There are still many Israelis that see Yeshua (Jesus) as the "Christian" God that headed up the holocaust, inquisition, etc, they do no see Him as God in the flesh, a Jewish God/man who came to earth to save His people from sin, a prophecy fullfilled

In the city of Poriah, which is up the hill from Tiberias, We have a Messianic study group directed by Eric Morey, one of the couples there has started an "Isaiah 53" ministry, and now has a video on Facebook, namely, "Isaiah 53" and if you go there, there is a video on Isaiah 53, there is also a video in Hebrew for the Israeli viewers.  The report is that so far, over 10,000 Israelis have seen the video, who knows how many have come to recognize Yeshua as the Messiah through this video. 

So that LORD is at work in the minds and hearts of Israelis, so we must pray that the work will continue, and that more Israelis will come to know Yeshua as Messiah and LORD.
 h
Back to top Go down
Lora
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
Lora

WHAT THE LORD IS DOING IN ISRAEL AMONG BELIEVERS Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE LORD IS DOING IN ISRAEL AMONG BELIEVERS   WHAT THE LORD IS DOING IN ISRAEL AMONG BELIEVERS EmptyFri Dec 25, 2015 9:59 pm

That is so wonderful. May the Lord bless all of the work that is being doing over there! Thank you !
Back to top Go down
http://loraconnor.com

WHAT THE LORD IS DOING IN ISRAEL AMONG BELIEVERS
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Share this topic...
Link this topic
URL:
BBCode:
HTML:
Page 1 of 1