Christian Creative Writers

A FREE CHRISTIAN WRITERS' FORUM

HomeHome  PortalPortal  PublicationsPublications  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  SpotlightSpotlight  JesusJesus  
NO REGISTRATION**FEEL FREE TO COMMENT AS A GUEST**NO REGISTRATION**POST YOUR POETRY OR STORIES AS A GUEST**NO REGISTRATION**WRITERS RESOURCES**NO REGISTRATION**CHRISTIAN DISCUSSION**NO REGISTRATION**GREAT WRITING TIPS**

Please say a prayer for Mr. Clooney...We are heart-broken:(

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
oneagleswings
ADMIN II
ADMIN II
oneagleswings

CCW GOLD MEMBER CCW GOLD MEMBER
CCW SUPPORTER CCW SUPPORTER
2x POETRY CONTEST WINNER 2X POETRY CONTEST WINNER

Please say a prayer for Mr. Clooney...We are heart-broken:( Empty
PostSubject: Please say a prayer for Mr. Clooney...We are heart-broken:(   Please say a prayer for Mr. Clooney...We are heart-broken:( EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 3:42 am

He has been a good and faithful friend for well over twelve years and has cancer now.
Please say a prayer for Mr. Clooney...We are heart-broken:( Pa300410
Only months prior...
Back to top Go down
ChildofGod8
WRITER (51-100 posts)
WRITER (51-100 posts)
ChildofGod8

PostSubject: Re: Please say a prayer for Mr. Clooney...We are heart-broken:(   Please say a prayer for Mr. Clooney...We are heart-broken:( EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 4:29 pm

Hello oneagleswings.  This is Jo, a.k.a ChildofGod8.  I just read your post here and watched the video.  I am so sorry for what you're going through.  I have a female sheltie who is 16 years old and has had a nosebleed for the past 2-3 weeks and has lately gotten worse.  She sleeps with me in the bed, so that means I have to wash the bed sheets if it gets too messy from that overnight.  I don't know what's causing the nosebleed, but I am concerned.  She is also eating about half the regular amount of food we give her, except for the 2-3 times she happened to eat all of it.  She is urinating more and therefore doing #2  less, since she eats less, which isn't good.  I will keep Mr. Clooney and his family, you included, in my prayers.  I would sincerely appreciate it if you would also pray for my female dog as I am worried.  She's on medication right now, but that will end this week.  Hopefully my family and I can save her through testing/proper medication, etc.  But, if she needs major surgery, depending on price, we may have to put her down.  Anyway, I hope you are blessed in your life as you go through this.  You are lucky to have him, and he you.  :-) I'll be praying for you all.  Love, Jo
Back to top Go down
oneagleswings
ADMIN II
ADMIN II
oneagleswings

PostSubject: Re: Please say a prayer for Mr. Clooney...We are heart-broken:(   Please say a prayer for Mr. Clooney...We are heart-broken:( EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 4:40 pm

Thank you so much. A nose bleed can be for any number of reasons only taking a culture will determine what can be eliminated as possible causes. He is still with us but sneezes and bleeds all over the place (very messy). He has a healthy appetite and is mouth breathing and drinking lots of water due to dehydration from the mouth breathing. They gave him 3 months to live and that was almost a year ago. I will pray for you and yours thank you and God Bless! Loss of appetite is worrisome and of great concern (one of the symptoms we were warned to watch for as well as listlessness).
Back to top Go down
ChildofGod8
WRITER (51-100 posts)
WRITER (51-100 posts)
ChildofGod8

PostSubject: Re: Please say a prayer for Mr. Clooney...We are heart-broken:(   Please say a prayer for Mr. Clooney...We are heart-broken:( EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 4:52 pm

Thank you for the prayers!!!  Thank you also for explaining more about your fur baby.  I am not sure what listlessness means, but will do an internet search on it-does it mean restless??  Anyway, yes, my dog is sneezing too, and I'm wondering if that part is an allergy, as pets can have allergies also.  She sometimes makes a very different sound with her mouth when breathing, I think this happens when sleeping.  Her congestion from the nose is different colors, not always the same color.  Anyway, thanks again and have a nice night.  :-)  By the way, I think Mr. Clooney is beautiful, despite the cancer.  Love, Jo
Bless You
Back to top Go down
ChildofGod8
WRITER (51-100 posts)
WRITER (51-100 posts)
ChildofGod8

PostSubject: Re: Please say a prayer for Mr. Clooney...We are heart-broken:(   Please say a prayer for Mr. Clooney...We are heart-broken:( EmptyMon Jun 19, 2017 8:02 am

Hello oneagleswings. I just want to let you know that I had to put my female dog down in June 2016. She lost all her appetite and wouldn't drink water. Also lost almost all energy and had to wear canine boots the last two weeks, I think, when outside. She was a great dog and is truly missed by me and my family. I look forward to the day when I can hug and kiss her again in heaven, when it's my time. She was the best dog I have ever had!!! Anyway, I am sorry for your loss also if Mr. Clooney had to be put down. If not, I hope he is doing well with his medications/treatments for the cancer. I apologize if you have shared information before today of his passing;it has been over a year since I logged in here and therefore don't remember a lot of what I read here last time. Anyway, I just wanted to share my info with you and express concern for your dog. God bless you and yours!! Bless You
Back to top Go down
oneagleswings
ADMIN II
ADMIN II
oneagleswings

PostSubject: Re: Please say a prayer for Mr. Clooney...We are heart-broken:(   Please say a prayer for Mr. Clooney...We are heart-broken:( EmptyMon Jun 19, 2017 9:10 am

I am very sorry for your loss, Mr. Clooney is where your "fur baby is" it's been about a year (best friend ever!). Maybe they're waiting for us eh, tails a'waggin' an' all?
Back to top Go down
ChildofGod8
WRITER (51-100 posts)
WRITER (51-100 posts)
ChildofGod8

PostSubject: Re: Please say a prayer for Mr. Clooney...We are heart-broken:(   Please say a prayer for Mr. Clooney...We are heart-broken:( EmptyMon Jun 19, 2017 9:14 am

Hi. I'm sorry about your loss. Yes, I prefer to think she is waiting for me, and he is waiting for you. I never thought about the tails wagging-thanks for that. This makes me a little less sad about it. I will be lucky if I ever am able to get another sweet dog like her-her name was Roxie. God bless you!! Bless You Jesus Loves Me
Back to top Go down
oneagleswings
ADMIN II
ADMIN II
oneagleswings

PostSubject: Re: Please say a prayer for Mr. Clooney...We are heart-broken:(   Please say a prayer for Mr. Clooney...We are heart-broken:( EmptyMon Jun 19, 2017 1:19 pm

I remember this day like it was yesterday...such a good friend! Precious and Irreplaceable! He sure loved his toys...
Please say a prayer for Mr. Clooney...We are heart-broken:( 100_0410

I had to put two down the very same day, Ms. Peanut had developed a severe hip dysplasia, they were raised  together...and always inseparable till the very end.

Please say a prayer for Mr. Clooney...We are heart-broken:( P7050210

This spring we lost Giusseppe...

Please say a prayer for Mr. Clooney...We are heart-broken:( P8160310

Thanks for all the kind words and for caring Jo.
Back to top Go down
ChildofGod8
WRITER (51-100 posts)
WRITER (51-100 posts)
ChildofGod8

PostSubject: Re: Please say a prayer for Mr. Clooney...We are heart-broken:(   Please say a prayer for Mr. Clooney...We are heart-broken:( EmptyTue Jun 20, 2017 4:30 pm

You're welcome oneagleswings. I'm sorry about the loss of the other two dogs also. I have lost four dogs over the years, more if you count those from family and friends. :-( Anyway, thank you for sharing your photos of your furbabies. I want to tell you of a website where you can place a virtual page on the internet, if you want, to remember your furbabies at www.rainbowsbridge.com. It costs $25, I believe, per page and I think it costs $25 per year per page to renew it. Since I really can't afford that right now, I don't have mine up, but you are welcome to use it if you'd like. You can just remember (write on) someone else's page there, if you'd like, rather than join and make a page. Anyway, thanks for your support of me in my loss. God bless you!! Bless You
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please say a prayer for Mr. Clooney...We are heart-broken:(   Please say a prayer for Mr. Clooney...We are heart-broken:( Empty

Back to top Go down

Please say a prayer for Mr. Clooney...We are heart-broken:(
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Share this topic...
Link this topic
URL:
BBCode:
HTML:
Page 1 of 1