Christian Creative Writers

A FREE CHRISTIAN WRITERS' FORUM

HomeHome  PortalPortal  PublicationsPublications  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  SpotlightSpotlight  JesusJesus  
NO REGISTRATION**FEEL FREE TO COMMENT AS A GUEST**NO REGISTRATION**POST YOUR POETRY OR STORIES AS A GUEST**NO REGISTRATION**WRITERS RESOURCES**NO REGISTRATION**CHRISTIAN DISCUSSION**NO REGISTRATION**GREAT WRITING TIPS**

The Law, Forgiveness of Sin, Faith and Grace

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Darrell Conner
PENCIL PUSHER (26-50 posts)
Darrell Conner

The Law, Forgiveness of Sin, Faith and Grace - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Law, Forgiveness of Sin, Faith and Grace   The Law, Forgiveness of Sin, Faith and Grace - Page 2 EmptySun May 20, 2018 10:57 am

Quote :

The Law was not about salvation, but a way to show your love to Him.

How could man show they loved God when they could not help...but sin?

Do you really not understand that this is why Christ had to die for you?

Quote :

Do you really think God, "who is all knowing", and after the fall of man, would than set up man for failure?

No, Ron, it is because man only failed that God took upon Himself human flesh and died in man's stead.

Because man needed to be redeemed from the Religion you teach:

Galatians 4
King James Version (KJV)

4 But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law,

5 To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons.

6 And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father.

Again we see the same teachings I have tried to point out to you, That it was when Christ came that men were redeemed from the Law and made sons of God...

...because they received the Promised Spirit.

That is the Word of Christ:

Acts 1:4-5
King James Version (KJV)

4 And, being assembled together with them, commanded them that they should not depart from Jerusalem, but wait for the promise of the Father, which, saith he, ye have heard of me.

5 For John truly baptized with water; but ye shall be baptized with the Holy Ghost not many days hence.

You deny the consistent Word of God.

Quote :

NO! The Law is given to bring us into a closer relationship to God.

No, the Law was given because all were sinners.

Read Galatians 3 some time.

Quote :

God has always had Grace and Mercy, and forgiven those who would repent.

This is true, but, that doesn't change the fact that despite giving provision for remission of sins...men would one day be redeemed by Christ through His Sacrifice and Resurrection.

And that did not happen in the Old Testament.

Abraham died still in need of Eternal Redemption, because he did not, along with all Old Testament Saints...receive the promises and was not made perfect.

Quote :

Not send them to eternal damnation because they couldn't keep the Law.

I disagree: God reveals His will to men in three primsry ways, through the testimoy of Creation, internal witness, and through direct revelation.

And until the Mystery of Christ was revealed to men, men were, and will be judged according to the will revealed to them in thier day. I showed you the contrast between those who rejected the Covenant of Law (Moses' Law) and those who reject Christ, His Covenant, His Sacrifice, and the efforts of the Spirit of Grace (the Comforter) in Hebrew 10:28-29.

And Paul makes it clear that during the Age of Law those Gentiles who did not have the Written Word but had the Law of God written on their hearts will be judged according to their response to that revealed will:

Romans 2:12-16

King James Version (KJV)

12 For as many as have sinned without law shall also perish without law: and as many as have sinned in the law shall be judged by the law;

13 (For not the hearers of the law are just before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified.

14 For when the Gentiles, which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law, these, having not the law, are a law unto themselves:

15 Which shew the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and their thoughts the mean while accusing or else excusing one another)

16 In the day when God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ according to my gospel.

God consistently judges men according to their response to the revelation provided to them, and no man will tell God "But...you didn't tell me!"

Romans 1:18-20
King James Version (KJV)

18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;

19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.

20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

Again, those rejecting Christ wil be punished more severely...because the revelation provided to them in this Age is the Gospel of Jesus Christ revealed directly to unbelievers by the Spirit of God, so it is God, not Moses...they reject:

John 16:7-9
King James Version (KJV)

7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.

8 And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:

9 Of sin, because they believe not on me;

Continued...
Back to top Go down
Darrell Conner
Darrell Conner

PostSubject: Re: The Law, Forgiveness of Sin, Faith and Grace   The Law, Forgiveness of Sin, Faith and Grace - Page 2 EmptySun May 20, 2018 11:23 am

Quote :

Your hatred for the Law is a hatred for God, because God's Law is perfect, just, eternal,

Its a false argument, I don't hate the Law.

And you cannot show a single statement of mine to

Quote :

His Word is God, and His Word was in the beginning with God. 

The WORD was with God, and was God, but...the Word is the revealed will of God to man.

You confuse these with your vague heretical teachings.

Quote :
Exo 31:3  And I have filled him with the spirit of God, in wisdom, and in understanding, and in knowledge, and in all manner of workmanship, (A separation between wisdom, understanding, knowledge, and workmanship)

The filling of God, distinct from the eternal indwelling of God which was but a promise until Pentecost:

King James Version (KJV)

4 And, being assembled together with them, commanded them that they should not depart from Jerusalem, but wait for the promise of the Father, which, saith he, ye have heard of me.

5 For John truly baptized with water; but ye shall be baptized with the Holy Ghost not many days hence.

Quote :
Exo 35:31  And he hath filled him with the spirit of God, in wisdom, in understanding, and in knowledge, and in all manner of workmanship;

The filling of God, distinct from the eternal indwelling of God which was but a promise until Pentecost:

King James Version (KJV)

Quote :
Num 24:2  And Balaam lifted up his eyes, and he saw Israel abiding in his tents according to their tribes; and the spirit of God came upon him.

King James Version (KJV)

Quote :
Maybe this will sound familiar. Passing along the Holy Spirit by laying on of hands.

Num 27:18  And the LORD said unto Moses, Take thee Joshua the son of Nun, a man in whom is the spirit, and lay thine hand upon him;
Num 27:23  And he laid his hands upon him, and gave him a charge, as the LORD commanded by the hand of Moses.

King James Version (KJV)

Quote :
1Sa 16:13  Then Samuel took the horn of the oil (Holy Spirit), and anointed him in the midst of his brethren: and the Spirit of the LORD came upon David from that day forward. So Samuel rose up, and went to Ramah.

King James Version (KJV)

Quote :
Concerning Jesus and how the Spirit came to Him. Same as David...

Mat_3:16  And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon him:

So Jesus was at this time eternally indwelt by God?

That is what you are trying to argue, isn't it? In blatant denial of the teaching of Christ.

Quote :

Mat_12:18  Behold my servant, whom I have chosen; my beloved, in whom my soul is well pleased: I will put my spirit upon him, and he shall shew judgment to the Gentiles.

Mar_1:10  And straightway coming up out of the water, he saw the heavens opened, and the Spirit like a dove descending upon him:

The first is Prophecy, the second simply speaks of the presence of the Holy Ghost.

Remember, Jesus Christ was God manifest in the flesh. He was God.

Quote :
1Pe_4:14  If ye be reproached for the name of Christ, happy are ye; for the spirit of glory and of God rests upon you: on their part he is evil spoken of, but on your part he is glorified.

Post-Pentecost quote. Men were eternally indwelt after Pentecost.

Quote :
1Sa 19:23  And he went thither to Naioth in Ramah: and the Spirit of God was upon him also, and he went on, and prophesied, until he came to Naioth in Ramah.

King James Version (KJV)

Quote :
Neh 9:30  Yet many years didst thou forbear them, and testifiedst against them by thy spirit in thy prophets: yet would they not give ear: therefore gavest thou them into the hand of the people of the lands.

King James Version (KJV)

Quote :
Job 27:3  All the while my breath is in me, and the spirit of God is in my nostrils;
Job 27:4  My lips shall not speak wickedness, nor my tongue utter deceit.

This speaks of the life God gives to man, indicated by the reference to the nostrils.

Quote :

Job 32:8  But there is a spirit in man: and the inspiration of the Almighty giveth them understanding.

This speaks of one of the two parts of man, the spirit. The other element of man's make-up is the physical body. Unlike the popular puplit mythology of man being body, spirit, and soul, the Word of God teaches that man is body and spirit. God formed man's body of the elements of the ground, breathed the breath of life into him (spirit), and became a living soul. He didn't receive a soul.

Quote :

Psa 51:10  Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.

Speaks of David's mindset, such as a "spirit of fear" would.

Quote :
Pro 15:4  A wholesome tongue is a tree of life: but perverseness therein is a breach in the spirit.

Pro 29:23  A man's pride shall bring him low: but honour shall uphold the humble in spirit.

Speaks of man's spirit, not the eternal indwelling of God.

Quote :
Isa 26:9  With my soul have I desired thee in the night; yea, with my spirit within me will I seek thee early: for when thy judgments are in the earth, the inhabitants of the world will learn righteousness.

Speaks of man's entire being (soul) and his spirit. Again irrelevant.

Quote :
Isa 42:1  Behold my servant, whom I uphold; mine elect, in whom my soul delighteth; I have put my spirit upon him: he shall bring forth judgment to the Gentiles.

Prophecy concerning Messiah.

God did indeed put His Spirit upon this Man. He was God manifest in the flesh and empowered by the Spirit of God.

Quote :
Isa 48:16  Come ye near unto me, hear ye this; I have not spoken in secret from the beginning; from the time that it was, there am I: and now the Lord GOD, and his Spirit, hath sent me.

Again, Prophecy concerning the Messiah.

Quote :
Isa 57:15  For thus saith the high and lofty One that inhabiteth eternity, whose name is Holy; I dwell in the high and holy place, with him also that is of a contrite and humble spirit, to revive the spirit of the humble, and to revive the heart of the contrite ones.

Isa 59:21  As for me, this is my covenant with them, saith the LORD; My spirit that is upon thee, and my words which I have put in thy mouth, shall not depart out of thy mouth, nor out of the mouth of thy seed, nor out of the mouth of thy seed's seed, saith the LORD, from henceforth and for ever.

Eze 11:24  Afterwards the spirit took me up, and brought me in a vision by the Spirit of God into Chaldea, to them of the captivity. So the vision that I had seen went up from me.

Nothing that nullifies CHrist's teaching that the Spirit came after He left, and we see that happen at Pentecost.

Quote :
Eze 36:27  And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye
shall keep my judgments, and do them.
Eze 36:28  And ye shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers; and ye shall be my people, and I will be your God.

Prophecy concerning the very promise you seek to deny.

Quote :
Eze 37:14  And shall put my spirit in you, and ye shall live, and I shall place you in your own land: then shall ye know that I the LORD have spoken it, and performed it, saith the LORD.

Nicodemus should have thought of this when Christ taught men must be born again. He, like you, had a natural understanding of this passage.

Quote :
Dan 6:3  Then this Daniel was preferred above the presidents and princes, because an excellent spirit was in him; and the king thought to set him over the whole realm.

Speaks of Daniel's own spirit, not the eternal indwelling of God.

Quote :
Zec 7:12  Yea, they made their hearts as an adamant stone, lest they should hear the law, and the words which the LORD of hosts hath sent in his spirit by the former prophets: therefore came a great wrath from the LORD of hosts.

Speaks of God filling the Prophets to speak for Him.

You will not find Eternal Indwelling of God in the Old Testament.

And for the life of me have no idea why someone professing to be a Christian would deny the Word of Christ:

John 14:15-18
King James Version (KJV)

15 If ye love me, keep my commandments.

16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;

17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

18 I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.

Christ makes it very clear in John 14 that the eternal indwelling of God was not taking place at that time.

Keep the words of Christ, Ron.

God bless.

Back to top Go down
Darrell Conner
Darrell Conner

PostSubject: Re: The Law, Forgiveness of Sin, Faith and Grace   The Law, Forgiveness of Sin, Faith and Grace - Page 2 EmptySun May 20, 2018 11:26 am

ron_evartt wrote:
I never said that we are under the law.

From the OP:
Ron wrote:

“BORN OF THE SPIRIT” = THE TRUTH/LAW!
Which is FAITH = OBEDIENCE TO YAHWEH’S LAWS

You do not even know what it is you teach, Ron.

God bless.
Back to top Go down
ron_evartt
ron_evartt

PostSubject: Re: The Law, Forgiveness of Sin, Faith and Grace   The Law, Forgiveness of Sin, Faith and Grace - Page 2 EmptySun May 20, 2018 1:14 pm

By all the things you have said you show that God only existed in the Old and that the Word (Yeshua) and His Spirit did not. I have never said that the Law and works lead to salvation. I posted all the scriptures relating to works on purpose. That purpose was to expose you as one who denies God's Word, and not mine. I also posted all those scriptures about His Spirit to also expose you as one who denies God's Spirit as not being a part of His relationship to His people from the beginning. By doing this you show that The Father, Son, and Spirit weren't one from the beginning. You also believe God is different today than He was from the beginning. It's you that makes salvation in two ways, dividing the House of God, and that the working of faith no longer justifies (meaning, to render innocent) a man, the Old and the New. Also you teach the Word that existed from the beginning is now different from the Old, and that God's Word that became flesh is not the same Word as in the beginning. The Word that was with God and was God became flesh, full of Grace and Truth, is the fulfillment (Or completion) of the Old covenant, and that's what makes it better (As well as the captives being set free). You make a distinction between Jew and Gentile, when it's really the believer and non-believer. You show in your words and not God's that when Jesus died so did the Law. If the Law is dead than sin no longer exists with anyone, because the Law exposes sin to those who believe as well as those who don't. Also the Law written on our heart (What we produce, good or evil) isn't really the Law. I am not affiliated with any main stream church or any denomination. I only take into account that all of God's Word is "Instruction in Righteousness", and the working of righteousness is almost dead in our church today. You probably have a degree in theology (man's teachings) of some kind, as did the scribes and Pharisees, and you come across as one who is very grounded in what you were taught, but your denial of a majority of God's Word exposes who you are. Could God have sent His Son to die from the beginning? Yes! Why didn't He? He had to "Establish" a walk of trust by the Law to see who really believes by their obedience, as He still does. God didn't want their faith in the law, He wants Faith (Trust) in Him. What a man says and does proves who his loyalty and trust is really in. His Word has been debated since the beginning and hasn't accomplished much, when to trust and obey is the only Way, through the cross. I learn and grow, understanding my mistakes and false beliefs throughout my life. I study to show myself approved unto God, hiding God's Word in my heart that I might not sin against Him, searching daily the scriptures to find God's truth as a Berean and not man's, relying on the anointing I received to teach me all things and truth. It's been pointed out to me by others of like mind that only when a man starts to seek God's truth for themselves is when He will reveal Himself. I subscribe to no man's doctrine, but the Word alone. 
Back to top Go down
ron_evartt
ron_evartt

PostSubject: Re: The Law, Forgiveness of Sin, Faith and Grace   The Law, Forgiveness of Sin, Faith and Grace - Page 2 EmptySun May 20, 2018 10:33 pm

I have tried to help you understand Perfection but you refuse to address those things which destroy the demon doctrine you hold to, teaching men they must save themselves through works, thus making yourself guilty of the charges of Hebrews 10:29.

Where do you get off saying I despise the Blood of the Covenant and what Jesus did for all? You are evil! I have never said or implied that I despise what The Word of God did on the cross. I have only given scripture that contradicts your doctrine. So should I say to you, “that you should die without mercy for despising the Law of Moses”?  You have no love, nor are you one who is apt to teach! You are in need of some serious help! A majority of the scriptures you have used don't align with the rest of God's Word.

Heb 10:28  He that despised Moses' law died without mercy under two or three
witnesses:
Heb 10:29  Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought
worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood
of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done
despite unto the Spirit of grace?

You twist my words and the Word of God!

Do you really think that a belief alone in Jesus will save you? That's why in James it addresses the fact that belief alone is nothing, "even the demons believe". You reject His Word that we are required to put on the wedding garment, Righteousness! You reject Faith accesses Grace (Rom 5:2)! You teach we do nothing for Grace (Unmerited favor)! Do you believe God favors the unrighteous (Those who sin after giving their lives)? So by this when Jesus said to those, "go and sin no more", He really didn't mean that?  You have never even said what you think Faith is! When Faith by definition is "moral conviction". You reject the Word of Jesus that He says we should be seen for our good works! You reject we should, "work out our SALVATION with fear and trembling"! Your doctrine doesn't teach the fear of God! You reject that The father, Word, and Spirit were a part of the Old Testament! What is even more ridiculous is your contempt for "Good Works"! Like Good works which God requires of His people! How else should we be known (Fruit)? For our belief alone? In what you teach we should not be in the likeness of Him! Meaning to do as He did. Was He not our example we are to reflect? You teach that sinning after you gave your life to Him has no effect on your eternal outcome! That alone is a contradiction. You reject the Law exposes sin, because you teach that the Law doesn't exist anymore! There will be no more dialog between us. I'm leaving this sight for good, so that should please you. 

You denied this also!
The Old Testament Law was about loving Yahweh!
Jos_22:5  But take diligent heed to do the commandment and the law, which Moses the servant of the LORD charged you, to love the LORD your God, and to walk in all his ways, and to keep his commandments, and to cleave unto him, and to serve him with all your heart and with all your soul. 

You also say "the Law has ended". So I didn't notice that heaven and earth has passed away!

Old and New Testament for "Spirit" used in my posting is defined "Current of Air". So your definition is just that, "your definition"!

Why Not To “Cherry Pick” Some Scriptures To Build Your Doctrines! 
All Of The Word Must Be Considered And Applied!

Does “The Word” contradict itself? NO!
So where it says: Rom 3:25  Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God; 

G4266   “PAST”
From G4253 and G1096; to be already, that is, have previously transpired: - be past. (Not present, and future)
Rom 3:26  To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just,
and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus. 

So does the book of Hebrews contradict that of Romans? NO!
Hebrews 10:1; 14-18 
King James Version (KJV)

1 For the law having a shadow of good things to come, and not the very image of the things, can never with those sacrifices which they offered year by year continually make the comers thereunto perfect.

14 For by one offering he hath perfected for ever them that are sanctified.
15 Whereof the Holy Ghost also is a witness to us: for after that he had said before,
16 This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, says the Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them;
17 And their sins and iniquities will I remember no more.
18 Now where remission of these is, there is no more offering for sin.

Heb. 10:1  Very obviously is referring to gift and animal sacrifices…

Those things never made a person “perfect”. It shows the contrast of gifts and animal sacrifices (Their hope in what Yeshua would do as the “Perfect Lamb of God”) as opposed to the “Perfect Sacrifice”

Vs. 14 ... he hath perfected for ever them that are sanctified.
G37    “Sanctified” From G40; to make holy, that is, (ceremonially) purify or consecrate; (mentally) to venerate: - hallow, be holy, sanctify.

Who is “HE”? The Word of God! So how are we sanctified? The Word!
What are we required to do? WE must “Put On” the Wedding Garment, Robe of Righteousness, The Word…

Rom 13:12  The night is far spent, the day is at hand: let us therefore cast off the works of darkness, and let us put on the armor of
light.
Rom 13:13  Let us walk honestly, as in the day; not in rioting and drunkenness, not in chambering and wantonness, not in strife and
envying.
Rom 13:14  But put ye on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make not provision for the flesh, to fulfil the lusts thereof.
So if you’re “sanctified” then there is “Perfection”! But where there is “Sin” then the Law goes into effect.

This goes hand in hand with:
Rom 4:15  Because the law works wrath: for where no law is, there is no transgression.
Rom 4:16  Therefore it is of faith, that it might be by grace (Once again proving FAITH ACCESSES GRACE, as in Rom. 5:2); to the end the promise might be sure to all the seed; not to that only which is of the law, but to that also which is of the faith of Abraham; who is the father of us all,

Rom 6:15  What then? shall we sin, because we are not under the law, but under grace? God forbid.
Rom 8:4  That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
Gal 5:18  But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law.

HOW? Something we do that is seen of men!

Gal 5:22  But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,                                                      Gal 5:23  Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.                             
Gal 5:24  And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.                                                                  Gal 5:25  If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.

Now can you see that if at any time one sins they put themselves back under the Law.

Gal 5:16  This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfill the lust of the
flesh.
Gal 5:17  For the flesh lusts against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh:
and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye
would.
Gal 5:18  But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law.

1Ti 1:9  Knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man(The one who
walks according to God’s Word), but for the lawless and disobedient, for the
ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and
murderers of mothers, for manslayers,
1Ti 1:10  For whoremongers, for them that defile themselves with mankind, for
menstealers, for liars, for perjured persons, and if there be any other thing that is
contrary to sound doctrine;
1Ti 1:11  According to the glorious gospel of the blessed God, which was committed to my trust.

Which brings us to Hebrews 10:16-17
16 This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, says the Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them;           
17 And their sins and iniquities will I remember no more.

Your “Sins” will be remembered “No More” if you are “Sanctified”. If not you are back under the Law.
When you sin you put yourself back under the Law. Therefore you are required to “REPENT”! Is repentance once? Done through a “sinners prayer”?

1Jn 2:1  My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any
man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:
1Jn 2:2  And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for
the sins of the whole world.
1Jn 2:3  And hereby we do know that we know him, if we keep his commandments.
1Jn 2:4  He that said, I know him, and keeps not his commandments, is a liar, and
the truth is not in him.
1Jn 2:5  But whoso keeps his word, in him verily is the love of God perfected:
hereby know we that we are in him.
1Jn 2:6  He that says he abides in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked.

Heb 10:26  For if we sin willfully after that we have received the knowledge of the
truth, there remains no more sacrifice for sins,
Heb 10:27  But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation,
which shall devour the adversaries.
Heb 10:28  He that despised Moses' law died without mercy under two or three
witnesses:
Heb 10:29  Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace?

I ask, “Who is it that has, “trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace”?

If God’s LAW is “written on our hearts” and His Law is “perfect and eternal”, as His Word (Which is God) says it is. Why would “His People” say that His Law no longer exists (Being Old, passed, obsolete…). If God’s Spirit is in a person, but His Law is not, what is in those who say they believe, but deny the Laws existence? Is that which is in them “perfect and eternal”?

If you say to yourself, “The Word” is referring to “The Spirit of the Law”, and God is Spirit, you would have to say “The Spirit of the Law” is “The God of the Law”! If God is “The Word”, than it becomes “The Word of the Law”. This showing the Father, Son (Word), and Spirit as ONE (In agreement)!

Joh 1:1  In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the

Word was God.

Joh 1:2  The same was in the beginning with God.

1Co 12:13  For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.    

Heb 8:10  For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after

those days, says the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in

their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:

Heb 8:11  And they shall not teach every man his neighbor, and every man his

brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the

greatest.

Heb 8:12  For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and

Their iniquities will I remember no more. (Re: Rom 3:25  Whom God hath set

forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for

the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;)

Heb 8:13  In that he says, A new covenant, he hath made the first old. Now that which decays and waxes old is ready to vanish away. (Not the Law “written on our hearts, but the sacrifice for sins, JESUS!)

The Words of JESUS!

Mat 23:2  Saying, The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses' seat:(The reading of

the Law)

Mat 23:3  All therefore whatsoever they bid you observe, that observe and do;

But do not you after their works: for they say, and do not.

Just by the denial of the Law:

1) You create two God’s.

2) You deny His Word. (The Law in our heart and mind)

3) You do not understand the righteousness of God (Keeping the Law).

4) You take away from His Word, and you add to His Word.

5) You create two ways to God.

6) You can’t have a heart for God (Truth) if His Law is null and void.

7) Without the right heart you cannot produce fruit (True fruit).
Back to top Go down
Darrell Conner
Darrell Conner

PostSubject: Re: The Law, Forgiveness of Sin, Faith and Grace   The Law, Forgiveness of Sin, Faith and Grace - Page 2 EmptyThu May 24, 2018 8:50 am

ron_evartt wrote:
 I have tried to help you understand Perfection but you refuse to address those things which destroy the demon doctrine you hold to, teaching men they must save themselves through works, thus making yourself guilty of the charges of Hebrews 10:29.

Where do you get off saying I despise the Blood of the Covenant and what Jesus did for all?

It's just a simple fact, Ron: you teach that men must do works in order to be saved, whereas the Word of God teache that men are saved through faith in Christ alone.

It is because you do not understand that when we are saved we have been made perfect in regards to remission of sins.

As I have said before, you do not realize the utterly unbiblical doctrine you teach but if you would pay attention to what the Word of God teaches...you would. And you would reject the damnable doctrine of works-based salvation and start trusting in Christ for your salvation, rather than trusting in the works of Ron.

Do you really think you can contribute to the Work of Christ?

You think I am evil because I tell you the truth of your own doctrine? Read the posts in this thread again, Ron. You make an asserion, and I show you from Scripture why it is wrong. That is done many times in this thread.

When you teach salvation through Christ and works you despise the Blood (Death) of Christ. If this upsets you, ask yourself if it what I say, or what the Spirit of God is saying to you that is really what upsets you.

I am glad to see that you are now giving a little attention to Hebrews, though you still try to wrest it to a works-based salvation. There's still hope, Ron, you can trust in Christ for what He has done for you, and stop trusting in Ron and what he needs to do to make the Cross of Christ perfect.

God bless.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Law, Forgiveness of Sin, Faith and Grace   The Law, Forgiveness of Sin, Faith and Grace - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Law, Forgiveness of Sin, Faith and Grace
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Share this topic...
Link this topic
URL:
BBCode:
HTML:
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2