Christian Creative Writers

A FREE CHRISTIAN WRITERS' FORUM

HomeHome  PortalPortal  PublicationsPublications  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  SpotlightSpotlight  JesusJesus  
NO REGISTRATION**FEEL FREE TO COMMENT AS A GUEST**NO REGISTRATION**POST YOUR POETRY OR STORIES AS A GUEST**NO REGISTRATION**WRITERS RESOURCES**NO REGISTRATION**CHRISTIAN DISCUSSION**NO REGISTRATION**GREAT WRITING TIPS**

Hey, i'm the new one... German Writer

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Manuela Schäfler
APPRENTICE (6-25 posts)
APPRENTICE (6-25 posts)
Manuela Schäfler

Hey, i'm the new one... German Writer Empty
PostSubject: Hey, i'm the new one... German Writer   Hey, i'm the new one... German Writer EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 4:18 pm

Hello togehter!

Okay, here I am, fresh out of the night in Germany! (I hope my Englisch is good enough)
Why I am here? So far away from home ;) -

I desperatly lookling for other Christian writers, for support and understanding from authors who knew Jesus and want to share the message.

In German I am in a Internet-Forum of writers, but they are not Christians, so some part of my and my work they would never understand...

Tree years ago God give me a call and showed me a gift deep inside me.
After a long, long way, I get my first contract for publishing, last week.
I started a series of fantasy novels for the "normal" woman who don't go to church on sunday. I write with a mesjavascript:emoticonp(':Jesus%20Cross:')sage between the lines and through the story, that God is there, only a prayer away.
Now my manuscript lay by the lector and I hope so desperatly, that the small hints for my message weren't erased.
I can't go to another company, because, they reserved all the rights (and spin-offs) on the whole serie. My publishing company is a "normal" not a christian. One of the owner is from Canada and they have plan to perhaps traslate it and sell it also by amazon US.

My contract is not the best, that's normal, because, I'm a newcomer and I get no cash before half a year after the publishing, that's also hard...

I'm looking forward to your commands, and please forgive my my mistakes and grammer faults...

javascript:emoticonp(':Bless%20You:')
Manuela Schäfler

Back to top Go down
Doug Blair
ADMIN II
ADMIN II
Doug Blair

CCW GOLD MEMBER CCW GOLD MEMBER
POETRY CONTEST WINNER POETRY CONTEST WINNER

PostSubject: Enjoy it First   Hey, i'm the new one... German Writer EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 3:13 am

Manuela, I am usually in the Poetry Forum. I remember a chat with the most published poet in my City. He saw my eagerness to get on print. He knew well of the long, frustrating unpredictable process of wooing a publisher. He told me that success usually came in the most unexpected of ways. And when it came to Christian writing...doubly difficult. In the meantime I was to continue to do what I enjoyed...poetry with absolute freedom of form, place and content. Share it with friends. Go on the internet. Publish ebooks. Have fun, it is most cathartic.

I share with you a site:
https://sites.google.com/site/conversationabove/

The creation is the fun. The promotion is the long, uphill climb. And all of the "help you to easily self-publish" services just want your money...Doug
Back to top Go down
http://justhappeneduponthis.wordpress.com/ http://momentsmidstream.blogspot.com/
Lora
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
Lora

PostSubject: Re: Hey, i'm the new one... German Writer   Hey, i'm the new one... German Writer EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 10:10 am

That's excellent advice, Doug. If nothing else, Manuela, I hope we can be some support to you through your writing adventures and misadventures. It can be quite stressful, and having others around who understand what you may be going through can help. I look forward to getting to know you and reading some of your work. A big hearty welcome to ya!
Back to top Go down
http://loraconnor.com
Manuela Schäfler
APPRENTICE (6-25 posts)
APPRENTICE (6-25 posts)
Manuela Schäfler

PostSubject: Re: Hey, i'm the new one... German Writer   Hey, i'm the new one... German Writer EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 1:59 pm

Thank You very much, Lora!
cheek kiss
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey, i'm the new one... German Writer   Hey, i'm the new one... German Writer Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey, i'm the new one... German Writer
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Share this topic...
Link this topic
URL:
BBCode:
HTML:
Page 1 of 1