Christian Creative Writers

A FREE CHRISTIAN WRITERS' FORUM

HomeHome  PortalPortal  PublicationsPublications  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  SpotlightSpotlight  JesusJesus  
NO REGISTRATION**FEEL FREE TO COMMENT AS A GUEST**NO REGISTRATION**POST YOUR POETRY OR STORIES AS A GUEST**NO REGISTRATION**WRITERS RESOURCES**NO REGISTRATION**CHRISTIAN DISCUSSION**NO REGISTRATION**GREAT WRITING TIPS**

Illustrator, Project Mgr, Tech Writer and cousin to the famous Miss Spider creator

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
A1Illustrator
NEW KID ON THE BLOCK (0-5 Posts)
NEW KID ON THE BLOCK (0-5 Posts)
A1Illustrator

Illustrator, Project Mgr, Tech Writer and cousin to the famous Miss Spider creator Empty
PostSubject: Illustrator, Project Mgr, Tech Writer and cousin to the famous Miss Spider creator   Illustrator, Project Mgr, Tech Writer and cousin to the famous Miss Spider creator EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 9:37 pm

:arrow: Art, writing and entrepreneurship opportunity has been a favorite past time of our family since I can remember...
I recall begging my parents to buy me the "Weekly Reader" art books in Kindergarten and knew I'd do something creative one day...

In the late 80's as a teen, I started a gift art, calligraphy, family crest company. I was asked to do my 1st book illustration, completed it and found that the writer moved and left me high and dry. I decided to pursue the corporate world, computing, management and the like until a year and a half ago, I decided to return to my creative roots and DO something with my shelved God-given talents. I started a PYOP company and have helped hundreds of customers design amazing masterpieces. We are the only place around that will actually free-hand a design or image onto a bisque of their choosing -- providing them the less-intimidating capability to paint as if they were in a coloring book.

Customers have told me I need to join this writers (Illustration) forum to help writers like them in locating a good illustrator. I was too busy during the time, but now find that I have the time to assist folks seeking help. This coupled by my story-booking/agile work in the corporate world (for software development), I figured why not!?

Fascinated by the amazing success of my cousin David Kirk (the creator, writer, illustrator and now television/movie mogul of "Miss Spider"), I decided to re-enter the Illustration world again for fun.

I tried to post in the ILLUSTRATOR forum but it does now allow posts at this time, so, feel free to message me via the site or webcontracting@cox.net with questions or help needed. Blessings to All!
Chris
Back to top Go down
voiceoftruelove
WRITER (51-100 posts)
WRITER (51-100 posts)
voiceoftruelove

CCW SUPPORTER CCW SUPPORTER

Illustrator, Project Mgr, Tech Writer and cousin to the famous Miss Spider creator Empty
PostSubject: Re: Illustrator, Project Mgr, Tech Writer and cousin to the famous Miss Spider creator   Illustrator, Project Mgr, Tech Writer and cousin to the famous Miss Spider creator EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 7:13 am

Hello Chris : )

Welcome! I see you were able to eventually get on here. You seem very talented and i look forward to seeing what will be done through you. I haven't done much in the illustrator section, but i'll ask Lora about the posting issue.
Back to top Go down
http://voiceoftruelove.wordpress.com
Lora
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
Lora

PostSubject: Re: Illustrator, Project Mgr, Tech Writer and cousin to the famous Miss Spider creator   Illustrator, Project Mgr, Tech Writer and cousin to the famous Miss Spider creator EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 10:48 am

Hello A1Illustrator,
Welcome to Christian Creative Writers. We look forward to seeing some of your work. I believe the issue with the Gallery has been remedied. Please let me know if you are still experiencing any troubles getting your work posted.
Back to top Go down
http://loraconnor.com
worshipfreely
WRITERS’ MENTOR (500 + posts)
WRITERS’ MENTOR (500 + posts)
worshipfreely

CCW GOLD MEMBER CCW GOLD MEMBER
POETRY CONTEST WINNER POETRY CONTEST WINNER

PostSubject: Re: Illustrator, Project Mgr, Tech Writer and cousin to the famous Miss Spider creator   Illustrator, Project Mgr, Tech Writer and cousin to the famous Miss Spider creator EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 9:52 pm

Welcome, so glad you have come to share your talents with us here. God always provides a way to use our gifts for Him if we let Him. All glory to the Father.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Illustrator, Project Mgr, Tech Writer and cousin to the famous Miss Spider creator   Illustrator, Project Mgr, Tech Writer and cousin to the famous Miss Spider creator Empty

Back to top Go down

Illustrator, Project Mgr, Tech Writer and cousin to the famous Miss Spider creator
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Share this topic...
Link this topic
URL:
BBCode:
HTML:
Page 1 of 1