Christian Creative Writers

A FREE CHRISTIAN WRITERS' FORUM

HomeHome  PortalPortal  PublicationsPublications  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  SpotlightSpotlight  JesusJesus  
NO REGISTRATION**FEEL FREE TO COMMENT AS A GUEST**NO REGISTRATION**POST YOUR POETRY OR STORIES AS A GUEST**NO REGISTRATION**WRITERS RESOURCES**NO REGISTRATION**CHRISTIAN DISCUSSION**NO REGISTRATION**GREAT WRITING TIPS**

Newbie here

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Words_from_God
APPRENTICE (6-25 posts)
APPRENTICE (6-25 posts)
Words_from_God

Newbie here  Empty
PostSubject: Newbie here    Newbie here  EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 7:26 am

wow so reading other intros everybody seems to have so much writing expeirence! i really dont!

Im a carer in special needs and a youth worker at a church in North London.

I see visions from God and get words that I feel prompted to write down. Nothing is through my own talent, everything is God words that I put on here

I love Jesus with all my heart and everything I do it because Jesus told me to do so

Praise God Blue
Back to top Go down
Lora
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
Lora

Newbie here  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie here    Newbie here  EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 2:26 pm

Hello Words_from_God,

Welcome to Christian Creative Writers. I'm so delighted that you joined us. What a wonderful career to be in, too. Keep up the good fight for our youth. Also, don't worry about how much experience some of the members might have, as we all must start somewhere. There are writers at all different levels on this site. Don't be afraid to ask for help or writing tips about your work. I love to help along new writers in their talents. We are all growing together here and even experienced writers need help. I look forward to reading more of your work.
Back to top Go down
http://loraconnor.com
worshipfreely
WRITERS’ MENTOR (500 + posts)
WRITERS’ MENTOR (500 + posts)
worshipfreely

CCW GOLD MEMBER CCW GOLD MEMBER
POETRY CONTEST WINNER POETRY CONTEST WINNER

Newbie here  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie here    Newbie here  EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 7:29 pm

The only good writing comes from God anyway sister! So glad you have joined us. The wisdom of man is suspect, but God's eternal and all encompassing wisdom is uncut pure awesomeness, with the sprinkles , and cherries on top. It can't be matched, so let the Spirit reign. HE in you is who we need to hear. Thanks for sharing in our walk with the LORD.
Back to top Go down
bewhary
WRITER (51-100 posts)
WRITER (51-100 posts)
bewhary

CCW GOLD MEMBER CCW GOLD MEMBER
SHORT STORY CONTEST WINNER SHORT STORY CONTEST WINNER

Newbie here  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie here    Newbie here  EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 8:46 am

Experience..pshaw WHAT is that!!?? wink

I just enjoy writing.. I used to write all the time, but then had the joy of writing taken away from me by an abusive person, and just recently (Christmas 2011) started writing again after more than 25 years of NOT writing. I have NO experience whatsoever!

Write what God gives you - no one asks for anything more.. I certainly am no J.R.R. Tolkien or anywhere CLOSE... and sometimes feel VERY VERY small in the presense of some of the AMAZING writers on this platform.. but I do what I love..and so should you!!!

God Bless you my friend! Write ON!
Back to top Go down
http://bewhary.hubpages.com/
Lora
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
Lora

Newbie here  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie here    Newbie here  EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 12:16 pm

Praise God you were freed from that abuse bewhary. I would never be able to tell that you hadn't been writing for so long. You're a natural. Keep up the great work!
Back to top Go down
http://loraconnor.com
Ola Olutayo
SCRIBE (101-150posts)
SCRIBE (101-150posts)
Ola Olutayo

Newbie here  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie here    Newbie here  EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 3:06 pm

You got dreams?
Go get 'em!
Leave the experience, work out the dreams, make mistakes, afford not to have it all, and the experience will walk by you.
So did I thought when I published my first book in 2009, and it didn't sell... The rest is history because the devotional book that was written for 2009/2010 is still being read by people as I write NOW! Some even pester me much to get a copy!
That aside, today, I don't even know how many people reads The Ola Olutayo Mail, which happens to be yet another worked out dream... "not I, but Christ that lives His life in me".
Back to top Go down
http://olaolutayo.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

Newbie here  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie here    Newbie here  Empty

Back to top Go down

Newbie here
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Share this topic...
Link this topic
URL:
BBCode: