Christian Creative Writers

A FREE CHRISTIAN WRITERS' FORUM

HomeHome  PortalPortal  PublicationsPublications  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  SpotlightSpotlight  JesusJesus  
NO REGISTRATION**FEEL FREE TO COMMENT AS A GUEST**NO REGISTRATION**POST YOUR POETRY OR STORIES AS A GUEST**NO REGISTRATION**WRITERS RESOURCES**NO REGISTRATION**CHRISTIAN DISCUSSION**NO REGISTRATION**GREAT WRITING TIPS**

poem of thoughts followed by a voice of remedy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
brandycampbell101
NEW KID ON THE BLOCK (0-5 Posts)
NEW KID ON THE BLOCK (0-5 Posts)
brandycampbell101

poem of thoughts followed by a voice of remedy Empty
Postpoem of thoughts followed by a voice of remedy

so i wrote this short poem. re-read it and was going to write more when i stoped and was lead to write. i had to idea what i wrote but after i read what i had wrote i found it was the answer to my questions i had asked the lord. he was responding to me:) not sure if you beleive of leaving yourself and not sure what overcame you or any collection of doing anything and being aware. but here is the poem i wrote....................................................

when the dark comes reach out for the light.

for the light helps us to see the beauty.

push out the dark for the beauty frees us.

we are free in spirit for the lord saves us.

why has my light stopped shining.

what must i do lord?

why has this depression grasped me?

.........................this is the response i was not aware i had wrote until i read it.....

read more my word.

talk about it.

seek help.

find new friends.

find comfort in being alone.

trust in ME.

don't doubt self or me.

let me do the work, stop taking stress upon self.

let what they say leave your mind.

forgive 24/7.

work at it.

.......................tell me what you think happened?.....................

Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

poem of thoughts followed by a voice of remedy :: Comments

Lora
Re: poem of thoughts followed by a voice of remedy
Post Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:54 pm by Lora
I believe the Lord was speaking to you and what an awesome message that was. Depression is so debilitating and He knows that, so He was giving you a message of hope and help. That's so awesome!
brandycampbell101
Post Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:01 pm by brandycampbell101
do u beleive that can happen or am i losing my mind? that happens often. i will be having a convo with someone and not recall what i said but they will tell me it helped them. how come i cant remmebr the convo or how i wrote this?
Lora
Post Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:23 pm by Lora
I can't pretend to know why or how the Lord does things, but I've heard of that happening to people. The Bible talks about the Holy Spirit giving us spiritual gifts in 1 Corinthians 12:8-11:8 To one there is given through the Spirit a message of wisdom, to another a message of knowledge by means of the same Spirit, 9 to another faith by the same Spirit, to another gifts of healing by that one Spirit, 10 to another miraculous powers, to another prophecy, to another distinguishing between spirits, to another speaking in different kinds of tongues, and to still another the interpretation of tongues. 11 All these are the work of one and the same Spirit, and he distributes them to each one, just as he determines.

There is a supernatural gift of the Holy Spirit that is called "the word of wisdom." It is the Holy Spirit enabling you in a time of ministering to someone by giving you the right words to say. It is the Holy Spirit using you to say just the words Jesus would say to the person or persons in need. It seems he also gave you a word of wisdom for yourself in a time of distress.

So, rejoice! It sounds like the Lord has chosen to give you this gift.

poem of thoughts followed by a voice of remedy

Page 1 of 1